Export thread

Happy 4th!

Mathias

Mathias

If you're not 'Merican you can fuck off this thread.

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually this song pretty much sums up my feelings...

phil

phil

Jiarn

Huge fireworks accident in a town we used to live in. It was one of those "big finale" parts of a major (500+ people attending) show at a local high school, and they began misfiring. So far no injuries reported but the videos are unnerving....

makare

I love fireworks but ever since we read about fireworks accident lawsuits in Torts I am kind of scared to get to close. They are beautiful but very dangerous.

Dave

Dave

Huge fireworks accident in a town we used to live in. It was one of those "big finale" parts of a major (500+ people attending) show at a local high school, and they began misfiring. So far no injuries reported but the videos are unnerving....
Linkage?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh my goodness, a seceded thread from the main 4th of July thread? Am I in Texas now? :p

Shannow

Shannow

God damn 'Merica.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Not cool.

Jiarn

http://www.pro8news.com/news/local/Fire-Breaks-at-Fireworks-Show-125004459.html

That's not one of the videos showing the actual misfirings, let me see if I can dig it up.

Null

Null

I heard a dude in Fargo got decapitated by fireworks.

... Where was Sheki yesterday?

Jiarn

Last I saw her yesterday, she was buying fireworks actually....

strawman

strawman

Dave

Dave

I heard a dude in Fargo got decapitated by fireworks.

... Where was Sheki yesterday?
The dude in Fargo also had to lay there a while because right when he did it the sirens started going off for a tornado warning.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Some chucklefucks set off a bunch of firecrackers in the breezeway of an apartment building down here, setting one of the walls aflame.

Aside from a fatality from a pedestrian in the roadway where he wasn't supposed to be, I believe it was relatively uneventful for 4th-related shenanigans here.