Happy Valentine's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I know it's a cheesy Hallmark holiday but it's still fun to do some nice things for the ladies in ma' life. Bought a nice arrangement of roses for the ladies that work for me, sent the mom some roses and I'm giving my wife some red roses and a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries (her favorite) tonight.

J

Jiarn

Spent the weekend with my Valentine but not the actual day today, as alot tend to do these days with life being busy as it can be. Best wishes to those who can, and complete understanding and for those who can't or don't have one this year around.

Goodness!

In somewhat relation to February madness, Dungeons and Dragons, and Valentine's day:
A quick Valentine's themed sketch, featuring a druid, a wizard, and Prestidigitation:

M

makare

I love Valentine's day! It's an excuse to wear pink (which I am.. loads of it) and show other people you care. It is also one of the holidays when I miss working at the Preschool the most, I loved having our room all decked out in red, pink and white. And every year we'd make love bug head bands with heart feelers. Sigh.

Happy Valentine's day!

Firefly valentines <3
I don't care too much about Valentines. I actually told Mike to not get me anything this year since he is kind of between jobs. I did however get him a group on last month for go karts, so he and roomie Jake are going today. :)

Ahhh.... Its PINK!!!! I'm not really into pink, but I appreciate the sentiment. Maybe try red next year. Happy Hallmark...opps...Valentine's Day everybody!! :)

Dave

Staff member
Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day, is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions. The day is named after one or more early Christian martyrs, Saint Valentine, and was established by Pope Gelasius I in 496 AD.

J

Jiarn

Maybe it's my crappy old work browser, but there is no pink on my Halforums. I for one, am not dissapointed.

I like it. Happy Valentine's Day everybody! (And yes, I may be cheerful because I had a nice date this weekend and we've already got a second one lined up)

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'm a little cynical when it comes to Valentine's Day, but I won't ruin anyone's fun ;)

As long as we observe the Steak and Blowjob Day as well.

D

Disconnected

shit. i was doing it all wrong this whole time. i thought today was all about love. no wonder i am where i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.