Hard drive crash and itunes help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alucard

Hey guys I have been fairly inncamunnicado recently my computer completely crashed and I had to take it to a computer shop to completely fix it and tart over new since I didnt know what the problem was.

Now my computer works fine but the problem is I've completely lost all my music and videos from my itunes library can anyone assist me in this? I'm slightly a bit paranoid here since I had a lot of data on that and I'm stuck.

So for anyone whose had this problem before or can help at all I would greatly appreciate it.

A

Alucard

Yes I did oh well just bugger man. But being internet deprived was worse haha

Contact Apple's Customer Service, that's what I did when my system AND backup crashed at the same time. They were able to restore most of my purchases. Only the items they no longer had license to sell were not restored.

It's a one-time deal, though, so make sure to backup 'em up regularly.

A

Alucard

Okay is there a quick link as well? I was perusing the site and I kept coming across the telephone number instead of an e-mail support

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Edit or add: I forgot they added my previous itunes stuff onto a portable toshiba 250GB hard drive so how would I transfer that to my newly installed itunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.