Export thread

Help Fun Size Pick a Movie

Fun Size

Fun Size

My lovely wife is leaving town for the night, and that means laundry and catching up on movies she won't watch. So, what's the more important film: Sweeney Todd or Bubba Ho-Tep? I'm torn between my love of horror and musicals, and my dedication to all things Bruce.

Philosopher B.

I haven't seen Sweeney Todd yet. Bubba Ho-Tep is hilarious as shit, though. And kinda gross.

Cat

Cat

Always bet on Bruce.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You should watch the Twilight with commentary from Rifftrax. It's hilarious. But if you don't wanna suffer through a terrible movie just to make fun of it, I'd go with one of the other two. After seeing it again, I think the Sweeney Todd musical is ok, but not great. But don't take my word for it if you think it looks awesome. :)

Philosopher B.

I hear Alan Rickman sings in Sweeney Todd. I intend to eventually see it for that alone. :biggrin:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yeah, he did a good job, a thought. He played a good villain.

Matt²

that'd be fun if Bubba Ho-Tep was made into a musical..

wasn't there a sequel made to Bubba?

Philosopher B.

The sequel never got made, unfortunately. It looks like it won't star Bruce if it eventually does.

Chibibar

Bubba Ho-Tep all the way baby!

phil

phil

I've only heard good things about Bubba ho tep and Sweeny Todd disappointed me. That one song that they kept singing throughout the film just annoyed me to no end.

Enresshou

Enresshou

This thread has restored my faith in this forum. Bubba Ho-Tep all the way!

Black JFK is the BEST JFK.

Gryfter

Gryfter

No contest really.... Bubba Ho-tep for the win!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Sweeney Todd.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Bubba Ho-Tep was excellent. Thanks for the assistance.