Export thread

Help me get home.

Dave

Dave

Tomorrow I will be heading back to Omaha from Colorado Springs. Leaving about 8 am CST or so. I know that once we reach Omaha it's going to be a bitch getting to our house, but I'm trying to find good websites with UP TO DATE road conditions. I find sites that have out of date information, but I need up to the minute stuff because I'm frankly nervous about driving home in the 2009 Chevy Deathtrap.

Help me get home Saturday so that the upgrade goes as planned on Sunday.

Wahad

Wahad

This one seems good enough. "Current" weather conditions only displayed per airport, but you can get forecasts for the area. As far as I'm seeing it, the weather is dangerous up until 6pm CST.

http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/NE_cc_us.html

Stay safe, Ed. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we can go another day or so without an update if it means you don't have to risk your life.

Shawn

Shawn

I believe the air force base is near CS.
Just hijack a jet.

Dave

Dave

I found this site:

http://www.511nebraska.org/ndortip/index.jsp

But don't know how often it's updated. When I did see an update it was the time that I refreshed so I'm not really believing it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

*adjusts the weather machine's dial from 5 to a 7*

:twisted:

Cuyval Dar

If you are near CS, call up Jack O'Neill. He can have the Daedalus or Prometheus beam you home.

Dave

Dave

Interstate closed. Spending the night at Kerri's aunt & uncle house. Which means if we start the upgrade it may be later than the noon CST timeframe I was looking for.

Oh well. It's still getting done tomorrow.

makare

Interstate closed. Spending the night at Kerri's aunt & uncle house. Which means if we start the upgrade it may be later than the noon CST timeframe I was looking for.

Oh well. It's still getting done tomorrow.
Stay safe Dave. And warm of course.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

It's tomorrow! Get on the road while the getting's good. If the getting's good...

Dusty668

Good luck!

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I can't count how many times I just about died driving to my mom's house in the mountains and then driving back home to my house in the desolate swamplands. Good luck to you Dave.