Help support the arts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I found out a friend of mine won a spot in AFI's Directing Workshop for Women Program. She's an amazingly talented artist whose work many of you will recognize - she's one of the art supervisors for Robot Chicken. She wants to move into directing live-action and has a script all ready to go: "Losing Ferguson", a film about "a girl whose life is turned upside down when her imaginary friend, Ferguson, breaks up with her." Not only is she a talented artist, but she has a fantastic sense of humor and wit.

The only catch is that the program asks each director to raise a minimum $15,000 for their project. She cleared the first $5k hurdle right away, but now she needs help.

Here is the website for the project which can be found here. The website also has more info on the project and a video to introduce you to the director herself.

I know the economy is rough right now, but if you can donate, please do so. Even if it's a dollar every bit helps. Also, if you know anyone who might be able to help please pass along the website.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.