Export thread

Here comes a new challenger!! Deather!

Chibibar

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ath-skeptics-lynne-blankenbeker_n_859371.html

Seriously? I guess U.S. gov't are in kahoots with Al-Qaida.

General Specific

General Specific

oh for fuck's sake...

Just can't let anything go. Anything that challenges their worldview is instantly dismissed. You could probably bring Osama's corpse to them, let them touch it, and they'd still say it's all a big hoax.

Tress

Tress

You can't be surprised. After the birth certificate fiasco, the nutballs who insist 9/11 was an inside job, moon landing doubters... of course there are people who doubt that bin Laden is dead. There are morons who will believe anything.

Jiarn

The epi-center of all this stupidity?

www.abovetopsecret.com

General Specific

General Specific

I love one of the headlines on that page: "Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up."

Like its just going to be this gobsmack moment where you go, "MY GOD, MAN! YOU'RE RIGHT!" like Sherlock Holmes has just revealed the identity of the murderer.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I love one of the headlines on that page: "Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up."

Like its just going to be this gobsmack moment where you go, "MY GOD, MAN! YOU'RE RIGHT!" like Sherlock Holmes has just revealed the identity of the murderer.
These people are fantastic. When I was travelling in Ireland, I met this fellow who, discovering I was from Canada, wanted to talk about Stephen Harper. I was surprised, since I don't think I've ever met anyone outside of my country who knows who our PM is, or cares about Canadian politics. ...He then launched into a rant about how Harper was part of the upper echelon of the Illuminati, involved in the WTC attacks, and so on. It all 'added up' for him, and I was just choosing to be blind, like a soldier. This is also the first time I've directly experienced someone using 'soldier' as an insult.

It was exasperating to talk to him after that because he would constantly try to 'prove' to me that my country was under the control of various mysterious groups. But hey, at least we're under the control of someone in the upper echelon. I'd hate to be ruled by some random Illuminati toady.

Gusto

Gusto

Shhh, no one tell him.