Hey Calleja (Beatles question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup on Beatles Day 09/09/09 (number 9, number 9, number 9... :retard: ), we get Beatles Rock Band and the entire discography in awesome remastered packages.

-- less than a minute ago --

There's this nice video that shows how they're gonna be pacakged and what they'll include and everything I wanted to link, but for some reason there's no direct link to the specific news, so if you wish you can go to http://thebeatles.com/core/news/ ans scroll down to the 7th April 2009 entry to watch it.

excellent. I was listening to Sgt Pepper today on my iPod. with only the left speaker in my ear "Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite!" was an instrumental. I look forward to there being a version with properly done stereo.

I'm not sure if it's the case with Mr Kite, but lots of Beatles songs play with the channels like that purposefully.... so if you want to be able to listen to them with only one speaker, I'd invest in the Mono package they're also releasing on 9/9/9

honestly buying a pair of headphones that aren't broken will do the trick, but sitting in my cubicle all day just has all my simple answers to problems go towards my work leading to such solutions as "I'll can just pick up all of their discography when it comes out"

W

wana10

i prefer the beatles in mono. the stereo mixes annoy me when i'm using headphones.

You haven't heard THESE stereo mixes, though.

I do agree with the current ones, though. With headphones, with normal speakers it's not much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.