Export thread

Hey

fade

fade

I haven't been here in more than a month, and half the same threads are on the front page. Quiet lately, huh?

Anyway, how's life? Probably not really back, but I'll check for replies a few times.

Long story short, going through some personal stuff right now, and I decided that spending too much time online was partially to blame. So I went cold turkey. Haven't drawn much lately either, but like I said: personal problems.

Element 117

Hey scarface beardchin.

Philosopher B.

I keep meaning to go cold turkey on account of finals week is next week, but I am weak. I am pathetic. I needs my Internets.

Dusty668

Well you did miss the boobquake, it was a thing for like all weekend. Other than that, yah, another day on teh tubez.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I haven't been here in more than a month, and half the same threads are on the front page. Quiet lately, huh?
Exaggerate much? :rolleyes:

Null

Null

Good luck with your personal stuff, man.

David

David

Dude, you totally missed. We got as many forumites as possible together and recreated Micheal Jackson's "Thriller." I played Zombie #7.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I hope thing get better for ya, Fade. Good luck!

fade

fade

Exaggerate much? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Duh? Wasn't that the point? Like a *punch* "what's up ladies?" before football practice?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Sorry I missed boobquake. That sounds awesome.

Dave

Dave

Good to see you, Fade. Now go play Truth or Dare.

Shannow

Shannow

What, no kitten attacking the pointer at new thread button?

ElJuski

ElJuski

I lost it again :(

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hope things improve, Fade. :) And yes, Truth or Dare. Tis fun!

Hylian

Hylian

happy?

Shannow

Shannow

happy?[/QUOTE]

Wanted to make sure you were keeping a standard.