Export thread

HF SECRET SANTA 2010 - Post your gift pictures!

strawman

strawman

IF YOU PARTICIPATE YOU MUST OCCASIONALLY CHECK THIS THREAD, PARTICULARLY THIS POST, FOR UPDATES.

Current phase: RECEIVE YOUR GIFT
Current phase ends: JANUARY 15th

The entry phase is closed. Assignments have been made.All gifts have been sent. If you have not received your gift by the end of December, contact me.

This year's secret santas:
BErt :ninja:
Bumble the Boy Wonder >:D
Cajungal :shocked:
Chibibar :wtf:
Darkangel6988 :pirate:
Gusto :wub:
Hylian :cool:
Jay :D
KCWM :slywink:
Kovac :notes:
LittleSin :surprised:
North_Ranger D:
Officer_Charon :aaahhh:
Phil :hmmm:
Piotyr :p
Shakey ;)
Sparhawk :eyebrows:
Terrik :paranoid:
Tress :quote:
The smiley's mean nothing. Pay no attention to them. :whistling:

What is it?

Just what it sounds like. It's a Secret Santa between your fellow halforumites. Everyone who signs up will be randomly assigned another participant. You are then tasked to buy that person a gift. As a recipient, you should leave a few hints in your signature (maybe an amazon wishlist link) as to what sort of interests you have.

Rules and Info
  • International people are allowed. If you would prefer not to get an international person, indicate so in your signup post. But depending on how many international folks show up, you may get one anyway. For the purposes of pairing, Canada will not count as international. If you aren't going to ship internationally, choose North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Pacific Islands. It may be the case that if you restrict your choice to local shipping then matching might not work out and you may be left out - I'll let you know once the matching is complete if that's the case.
    -International Shipping Links: USPS, Customs Forms
    -Tips for shipping in and out of Canada
    -Remember to allow extra shipping time when shipping outside of your home country
  • To sign up post your interest in this thread and send me a private message with Secret Santa in the subject line and your mailing information, e-mail address, international preferences, and any specific notes to the gifter in the body of the private message, like so:

Mailing Information:
    Username
    Joe Forumer
    123 Anywhere Lane
    Everywhere, NY 12345
    email@web.com
    Will ship anywhere (or list specific regions)
  • Who can sign up?
    To keep things fair, only those with a join date earlier than April 15 and more than a handful of posts will be allowed to participate for obvious reasons. If you would like to participate and don't fall under the requirements then you will just have to wait until next year. The final say of who can join this activity will be entirely up to the mods so there may be exceptions, but the final word is final. Don't complain if special dispensation is not made for you. This goes for those who may be disincluded as well.
  • The deadline for signing up will be Wednesday November 17th. After that day, Santas will be randomly assigned by computer. You will be sent a private message shortly after with the information of whom you will be drawing a gift for. If nobody knows who you are, you probably will not be allowed to sign up. Nothing personal.
  • Recommended gift value is $5-20. Feel free to spend as much as you want, just be aware that the more you spend, the less likely you will receive a gift of equal value. Also, homemade/handmade gifts are allowed, and even encouraged (no homemade food please).
  • ABSOLUTE FINAL DEADLINE FOR GIFTS RECEIVED IS JANUARY 15! PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SEND GIFTS BY JANUARY 15 WILL BE SUSPENDED BY THEIR BIG TOES AND LEFT TO DRY OUT IN THE COLD, DRY MICHIGAN WINTER. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are not sure you will be able to send a gift, then don't sign up.
  • Do not complain about your gift, conversely, try to send something you think the other person will like.
  • You MUST post pictures of your gift when you receive it. No exceptions.
  • UNLESS SPECIFIED AS SOMETHING THEY WOULD LIKE, PLEASE DO NOT SEND NSFW OR ALCOHOLIC GIFTS. Please note that many states/nations have rules about shipping alcohol, so when on doubt, choose another gift.
  • CAN I SHIP SOMETHING STRAIGHT FROM AMAZON OR SOMETHING?
    Yes you can, and it's a good idea to shop at your person's home country's Amazon site (www.amazon.ca for instance) if you want to save a bit on shipping. Be sure and provide a note upon checkout saying who you are, though!
  • BE SURE AND SHIP WELL IN ADVANCE
    Get your act together NOW and try and ship your stuff by Dec 10th or so to make sure it arrives before the crazy Christmas rush that always happens at the latter half of December.

Gusto

Gusto

HALFORUMS SECRET SANTA 2010 - Sign up through November 17th

I'm in, PM sent. :)

Piotyr

Piotyr

I am in, sent PM. I am a follower of the Gusto.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

PM sent. I follow no man.

Hylian

Hylian

PM sent :)

Chibibar

done. Sent!

Gusto

Gusto

The times when there is only one set of footprints are the times that I carried you.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The times when there is only one set of footprints are the times that I carried you.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Pm'd Lady Stuff.

Jay

Jay

Sent a PM, I tried to follow rules to my best but the rebel in me couldn't completely conform.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

The times when there is only one set of footprints are the times that I carried you.[/QUOTE]

Impossible. You would have broken your back.

strawman

strawman

Impossible. You would have broken your back.[/QUOTE]

He wears an exosuit cargo loader at all times.

Null

Null

Impossible. You would have broken your back.[/QUOTE]

He wears an exosuit cargo loader at all times.[/QUOTE]

Which is why him doing The Robot is crazy awesome.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Done and done. :)

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PM sent and rules followed.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Woooooooooooooooooo!! :awesome:

Tress

Tress

Count me in!

BErt

HF SECRET SANTA 2010 - Sign up until Nov 17th

Yes, I will do this.

Message sent.

darkangel6988

I'm In PM sent hope I qualify considering I have not been around much ....Although you all know who I am so I'm thinking I'm pretty safe :)

phil

phil

You're the one from Finland, right?

darkangel6988

No lol Canada haha!

KCWM

KCWM

signed up.

Last year was really cool.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Ahem.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Ahem.[/QUOTE]

You've insulted the spaniard, Phil

Terrik

Terrik

I thought you were from Qo'noS

phil

phil

Ahem.[/QUOTE]

You've insulted the spaniard, Phil[/QUOTE]

Wait, other people can see north's posts? I thought he was a projection of my subconscious.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Ahem.[/QUOTE]

You've insulted the spaniard, Phil[/QUOTE]

Wait, other people can see north's posts? I thought he was a projection of my subconscious.[/QUOTE]

Your subconscious is from Tampere? *ducks and runs*

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Your subconscious is from Tampere? *ducks and runs*
You have made a powerful enemy this day, officer.

You will pay.

You will all pay.

But only after Christmas. I don't want to be known as the person who massacred Secret Santas in '10.

Gusto

Gusto

Welp it's the 17th.

What's the word big bird.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Surfing bird.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

AH-BUH-BUH-BUH BIRD BIRD BIRD

strawman

strawman

Yeah, I'll close it tomorrow and do the matchups. Last call for participation, folks!

Terrik

Terrik

Sent PM

Shakey

Shakey

PM sent also

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

"And the last minute entries are the Protector of Kitties and the crazy old prospector." ;)

darkangel6988

This should be fun I'm really glad that this forum does this, I'm excited to be apart of this :)

phil

phil

HF SECRET SANTA 2010 - Matchups on Nov 22

We're going to need to resurrect some of the AMA threads so we can have people ask what a good gift would be by proxy.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Indeed. Depending on how poor I am I might need to know what kind of music people enjoy.

darkangel6988

I agree cuz I'll be totally confused as to what to buy lol !

strawman

strawman

Don't worry. I'm assigning CG to give a gift to each and everyone, and everyone to give a gift to her. You can just buy her a pair of socks, she likes to keep cozy and warm in the winter...

While I wish it weren't necessary, I must note that this post is a joke, and assignments have not been made, nor will they be made in the manner I suggest above!

Piotyr

Piotyr

Don't worry. I'm assigning CG to give a gift to each and everyone, and everyone to give a gift to her. You can just buy her a pair of socks, she likes to keep cozy and warm in the winter...
[/QUOTE]

That doesn't seem very fair, and a total copout on your part. I may have to form a union over this injustice.

Jay

Jay

XL T-Shirts or one free DarkAngel ride

strawman

strawman

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't seem very fair, and a total copout on your part. I may have to form a union over this injustice.[/QUOTE]

I love Unions! Specifically, I love the sound they make when I break them.

Cajungal

Cajungal

While I wish it weren't necessary, I must note that this post is a joke, and assignments have not been made, nor will they be made in the manner I suggest above![/QUOTE]

Ooh! Ooh! Argyle, please! Or with pictures of cows on them. :D

Chibibar

I am so confuse right now.

Rubicon

is entry closed? i forgot all about secret santa this year until today..

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

While I wish it weren't necessary, I must note that this post is a joke, and assignments have not been made, nor will they be made in the manner I suggest above![/QUOTE]

Ooh! Ooh! Argyle, please! Or with pictures of cows on them. :D[/QUOTE]

Cow socks, gotcha. I think I saw some over in Many a week or so ago.

darkangel6988

XL T-Shirts or one free DarkAngel ride
Free DarkAngel ride lol ?!?!?! Let me think about that one for a minute.....

Umm Nope that won't happen nice try though :) U get points for effort!

Gusto

Gusto

I just got a PM from our benevolent organizer. I know my giftee!

Hylian

Hylian

I apologize in advance to the person who receives my gift :)

Chibibar

HF SECRET SANTA 2010 - Send your gift by Dec 12th

me too, but I thought people were suppose to post their wishlist on the siggy or something right?
mine is kinda bland. I just post my amazon wishlist.

Hylian

Hylian

Well I sent out the gift just now. It will be arriving in two packages. The first part should arrive on November 26, 2010 and the second part should arrive between November 29, 2010 - December 2, 2010

Piotyr

Piotyr

I just sent out my gift. Unfortunately, there was nowhere for me to put a note on it, so it looks as if the santa will remain secret until after the gift is posted.

Cajungal

Cajungal

So, are we also supposed to post things we like in here? Although I already did. :p

Tress

Tress

I would appreciate it if my person posted his/her personal likes and dislikes here. I'm kinda stumped as to what to send this person. Then again, I almost always try too hard to find the perfect gift for people. :(

Hylian

Hylian

Well for whoever gets me here is a list of the stuff I like

Books (sci-fi,adventure,etc)
Movies
Video Games (old and new games, I collect them)
Anime (I have been trying to get into anime recently so most any anime would be new to me)
Home made stuff (cause they are unique)
Audio Books
Geeky Toys
Techy Toys
Cooking gadgets
Nostalgia toys (the late 80's and up)
Comic Books
Board Games
R.C. Toys
Just about anything you can think of that even remotely resembles something I have mentioned

Cajungal

Cajungal

More than anything, I like being surprised. But if my secret santa wants specfics, I enjoy reading (I'm interested in pretty much anything besides fantasy--and that has exceptions), jazz, cooking, and writing. I write constantly.

Tress

Tress

Mine is simple: I love anything from other parts of the world. Any kind of food/drink/trinket/whatever from your local area would make my day. I'm also a huge history nerd, and I spend a lot of time reading. :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I would like any local thing from your area. coffee mug, shot glass, just those local trinkets. That, or a motivational poster. I don't have one, and I would like one.
Yeah. That or art supplies. pencils, pens, sketch pads, anything really!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh, man, what Bumble or Tress said. That would be cool.

Gusto

Gusto

If you're getting me a T-shirt, I take size medium.
If you're getting me something with long sleeves, I take large.

I also like pint glasses and shotglasses. If you feel like it, I collect souvenir shotglasses, so maybe send one from your home town/state/country, or a regional equivalent (ie. a friend brought me back a sake glass from Japan).

A couple specific things I kinda want but don't wanna have to pay shipping for :)P) are:

Machine of Death (on Amazon and Topatoco)
The Penny Arcade TV Season 1 DVD (from Penny Arcade)

I might post further, more specific ideas in the coming days. :)

Piotyr

Piotyr

I like if someone is creative. Something from their area would be cool, or something that they think I'd like based on what they knew about me.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

For whomsoever has the misfortune of drawing me... *chuckles*

If it's clothing type stuff, I wear an XL T-shirt, or whichever local equivalent is just larger than a 44-inch chest.
Otherwise, I'm a big reader, mostly sci-fi and fantasy.
Don't really have much space for what-nots/knick-knacks and such... regrettable, but thems the breaks.
I'm big on history, though, with a specific orientation towards military histories.
Alternately, something from your local area might be nifty.

Now I have to figure out what my giftee might like...

BErt

I recently bought a house, and we are lacking in decorative...um, decor. So something that can be shown off on a table or a mantle would be cool...whether that's something from your local area, or just something weird looking that will be a good conversation piece.

If you're an artistic type, something home-made would be cool...i have lots of empty walls too.

Other than that...Hmmm. I like beer, any techy-gadgety thing...really I'd be fine with anything; I think the surprise of it all is the most fun.

darkangel6988

Hmmmm I like ...

- Coca cola things especially always wanted a coca cola cookbook
- Juicy Couture iphone 3gs cover or one with lots of sparkles on it in zebra print ( yes I'm aware I'm crazy lol )Amazon.com: IPHONE 3G/3GS JC STYLE BLACK CASE/COVER: Everything Else that one I love lol :)
-I love Calvin and Hobbes and have 2 of comic books but wouldn't mind one I don't have the ones I have are The days are just packed and Lazy sunday book
-I love handmade things as well
-Plumeria body wash from Bath works
-Nintendo ds games such as Professor Layton games I have the first one the curious village one but there was another that came out...I also enjoy cake mania or diner dash like games
-Anything to do with cooking especially a creme brule gun lol
- Anything Pink that sparkles like key chains lol and I kinda need one for my car keys
- American key chains or magnets from your state if your from the states as I collect those

Hope that helps whoever got me....Othere then that I LOVE KORBEL CHAMPAGNE Brut to be exact and anything to do with wine...and I dig astrology alot and would like a book to learn more about it.

Happy Shopping to everyone this should be fun :D Can't wait to shop for my person !

Shakey

Shakey

I want porn and whiskey!

I'll come up with some other stuff later.

phil

phil

I like booze and cigars and porn.

I also like comix and boox movies(x)

Anything really I guess.

I'm behind on invincible and the walking dead trades. Walking dead I haven't read since like trade 9 or 10. Invincible I'm on like issue 45ish so whatever that trade is.

I like things that are comical.

My copy of god of war 2 is busted I think. I could totes go for a ps2 version of that.

Shirt size is XL

Darkangle ride, since I guess that's a creepy as fuck thing to ask for.

Glasses and or mugs. Do they still do :Leyla: mugs? One of those would be cool.

Gift cards are awesome.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

First, I think that I can have fun with the person I got.

Second, I've felt like someone has been kicking me in the head all day.

Third...

Fourth, I like funny little goofy things like you can find at Think-Geek ( I keep the Smart Mass that I got last year on my desk),
Pugs (yes the dog, if you own one you'll understand),
t-shirts I like in 3XL, I really don't wear long sleeves at all,
I read tons, but I keep up on the authors and series that I really like, but gift cards are cool
Local flavor stuff is cool,
but please no NSFW stuff, as I do have a daughter and wife that would not appreciate it.

darkangel6988

I like booze and cigars and porn.

I also like comix and boox movies(x)

Anything really I guess.

I'm behind on invincible and the walking dead trades. Walking dead I haven't read since like trade 9 or 10. Invincible I'm on like issue 45ish so whatever that trade is.

I like things that are comical.

My copy of god of war 2 is busted I think. I could totes go for a ps2 version of that.

Shirt size is XL

Darkangle ride, since I guess that's a creepy as fuck thing to ask for.

Glasses and or mugs. Do they still do :Leyla: mugs? One of those would be cool.

Gift cards are awesome.
What is with this darkangel ride!!!!!!!!! lol !

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh boy oh boy.

Things I like:

- Lovecraft
- cooking supplies, like vanilla extract or measuring spoons. ^_^
- comic books, I'm a huge DC fan and I loved the latest runs of Blackest Night. However, I may do a Amazon Wishlist on books I want
- Books, same as above but I like scifi and fantasy.
-Art supplies. :)

Also, if my Santee is in the states I have a special request if at all possible: Please send me Fruity Pebbles. They have BANNED in Canada for over 10 years, you can still bring them in across the boarder but you can't order them! It would make my day to get some frikken fruity pebbles!

Chibibar

What I like?

Anime
I have my amazon wishlist kinda give you some ideas :)
I love RPG games
I love to read
Shirt - Size Large

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hmm... I have my giftee and his wishlist. Now thinking what I would like. And, to be honest, that's always the hard part about Christmas for me.

I'll get back to you on that.

Shirts and other clothing, however, are completely out ;) Most of my clothing has more X's than an adult bookstore :p

Piotyr

Piotyr

I also just realized that the recipient of my gift is going to have no idea that it was even a secret santa gift...so if you get something in the near future that doesn't look as if it was from anyone you know, then yep, that was me.

Kovac

Kovac

I'm pretty much pro anything that you can't normally obtain in my country of origin - So things that are made only locally are a pretty good option.

Aside from that i'm pretty much the same as most other people on the forums, i'm a geek and I enjoy geeky things like comics, video games and science fiction.

I'm over 25 so I can handle firearms and alcohol however I suspect that customs might have words over that type of delivery

strawman

strawman

Statistics about the assignments:

There are three loops formed by this years secret santa assignments, all assigned randomly using a random number generator. A four person loop, for instance, is where person A sends a gift to B, who sends one to C, who sends one to D, who sends one back to A.

The largest loop has 11 people, the next one has 5 people, and the smallest has three people.

darkangel6988

I'm so excited about this and the person I'm buying for! In fact this secret santa ordeal may have made me feel a lil more into christmas now that i have someone to buy for aside my parents! So thanks for that :D Happy Shopping and Sending to you all !

KCWM

KCWM

Interesting. I already have an idea of what to get my recipient. I just have to track it down.

I have no idea what to suggest for someone to get me. Things I've been looking at lately:

1) A new enclosure to rehouse a pedal. I'm including specific links because I'm putting together a series of pedals for my wife named for the different Harry Potter books. The color is determined by the font color of the title. This one is for a pedal to be called "The Half Fuzz Prince". I'm going to label the knobs and name the pedal using a Harry Potter font and everything...nerdy.

The enclosure can be kind of tricky to order. You have to order an unfinished enclosure, a premium color option, and then select the color. I'll make it easy

Go to Pedal Parts Plus: Drilled Enclosures

- Select either the 1290 drilled for three knobs or the 125B drilled for three holes. The 1290 is $.30 less. Add it to the cart from this page.
- Go to the next page and select the Premium Color option for the pedal enclosure you selected.
- go to Pedal Parts Plus: Purple Starlight Translucent and add it to the cart

I also need three of these Pedal Parts Plus: Cream Pointer Knob / Black Index

Shipping to my zip code is either $3 for First Class or $5 for Priority. Under $20. I know it takes the fun out of it, but I'd REALLY like this, simply because I know both my wife and I will enjoy it.

2) Super Mario Slippers with either the little Green 1-Up Mushrooms or mario/luigi
3) Guitar Center/Musicians Friend gift card
4) Snoopy related stuff (Peanuts to a lesser degree)

I'm sorry that I can't think of more. There's not a lot of stuff off of the top of my head that I'd like to have. I suppose I could list general things, but the stuff above is stuff I know that I'll get a lot of use out of. In fact, the pedal enclosure/paint/knobs and the Hasbro Family Night are something that my wife and I can both use. I will try to think of more stuff to add, especially to keep things on the cheaper end, as the pedal enclosure is the only "cheap" thing.

Edit 11/24/10 - I feel like a great big jerk for my list above, but even a day later, I can't think of anything else.
Another edit - my wife removed one of the gifts from my list because her friend bought it for me

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Okay, here's some ideas...

- I'm pretty much nut with Calvin & Hobbes. I have all the big collected issues and a handful of the other books. What I don't have in my collection are Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons and It's a Magical World.
- I have a pretty broad taste in music. I don't much listen to the newest pop music (well, except on the radio). But what I lack in my CD rack is any kind of bluegrass, country or jazz. I wouldn't even know where to start lookin'. I do enjoy Trace Adkins and Willie Nelson, though. Irish trad is also good - I'm still lackin' a good Lúnasa CD.
- Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb. I've been reading her Rain Wild Chronicles, but I haven't had the time to track down this latest edition. Lovin' the first part, though.
- Any collection of Jeeves short stories by P.G. Wodehouse. What can I say? I'm a fan.
- Horrible Histories books by Terry Deary. I know, it's a bit childish - but also a barrel of fun. Not many of them are translated into Finnish, though, so all I have is The Measly Middle Ages.
- And while I have the full collection of Order of the Stick books, I wouldn't mind proclaiming my geekdom a little more. Such as with a mug - or a stein with Durkon complaining about moose urine ;) Good, evil, zombies, sexy shoeless gods of war, explosive runes... all work. But not the "I can just make more in my tummy" :D
- And yes, I am a movie buff. The problem, however, is that most likely my Secret Santa is from the States, and Europe uses a different region code for DVDs. USA is Region 1, Europe is Region 2. But if I can think of something, I'll put a notice here.

Hope this helps.

Shakey

Shakey

A more serious list for me...

- Local flavor type stuff would be interesting. Anything that might be unique to where you live.
- Coffee cups/mugs or glasses. I can never have enough of them.
- Pretty much anything from Think Geek.
- If it's a t-shirt, my size would be medium.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
- Anything that's shiny and might catch my attention.

darkangel6988

My gift has been sent....Estimated Time of delivery between Dec 9-21 but I'm pretty sure it will get there quicker :)

Jay

Jay

Remember folks, pictures during the unwrapping!

Gusto

Gusto

My person as posted their list but I still remain uninspired.

:(

Shakey

Shakey

Paint or draw them a picture!

Tress

Tress

Paint or draw them a picture!
Maybe I'm your guy Gusto, and maybe I'm not. If I was, though, I would think original artwork (of any quality above stick figures) would be awesome. I'm sure others agree.

Gusto

Gusto

Something to consider!

Terrik

Terrik

Ill post my own wishlist shortly...

Hylian

Hylian

Well according to the tracking number the poor unfortunate soul who received me as their secret Santa should have received the first part of their gift in today

Cajungal

Cajungal

I already got mine!!! Am I supposed to wait til december?... Oh the suspense!!! Oh, and mine will be sent this week!

KCWM

KCWM

The first part of my gift has been ordered and should be shipping out soon. The recipient should get it close to the deadline, but hopefully a few days before.

The second part of my gift should be completed shortly and might very well arrive before.

Yay.

Terrik

Terrik

Uhm honestly, Im going to make this easy for my Secret Santa. I like books--and I like books that are hard to find in China. I'd love either of these:

Amazon.com: Nemesis (The Horus Heresy) (9781844168699): James Swallow: Books

Amazon.com: Horus Heresy: First Heretic (The Horus Heresy) (9781844168859): Aaron Dembski-Bowden: Books

Of course if that is somehow not doable, Local things from your area or self made things work too :)

Im a flexible person when it comes to gifts.

KCWM

KCWM

I kind of did the same thing with the pedal enclosure. My wife told me that, while she understands why I asked for and stressed it as my gift, she felt that it wasn't in the spirit of the whole Secret Santa thing. So, I guess I'm a jerk or something...BAH HUMBUG! I kid...I actually really love Christmas and giving gifts.

Tress

Tress

I kind of did the same thing with the pedal enclosure. My wife told me that, while she understands why I asked for and stressed it as my gift, she felt that it wasn't in the spirit of the whole Secret Santa thing. So, I guess I'm a jerk or something...BAH HUMBUG! I kid...I actually really love Christmas and giving gifts.
To be honest, I did think that asking for something specific does go against the idea of a secret santa event. But it's not a big deal. If people want to get you something you specifically ask for or want to get you something else, it's all up to them. I just hope we don't see someone gripe because they asked for something specific and didn't get it. THAT would be a major no-no.

I doubt that will happen, though.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

*extends his beat-a-bitch stick* It had best not, lest we start working on a new reason for the season... *evil grin*

Jay

Jay

Funny. Today, during lunch today I bought my target a gift. Came home, mine was waiting... and the packaging leaves little to the imagination. :D

Should I wait? arrrrghhh

Piotyr

Piotyr

Funny. Today, during lunch today I bought my target a gift. Came home, mine was waiting... and the packaging leaves little to the imagination. :D

Should I wait? arrrrghhh
Well, at least you were able to tell it was the Secret Santa gift.

Chibibar

sent and done! :) woot

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Shipping from retailer this week, but bought and done.

Hylian

Hylian

The second part of the gift I sent out should arrive sometime between today and Thursday

Terrik

Terrik

I need to get my ass purchasing but all the shops around here close just as I get off work. Looks like its a job for the weekend.

Gusto

Gusto

Should I wait? arrrrghhh
If you aren't gonna open it, at least take a picture of the package so it'll leave little to the imaginations of the rest of us. :)

strawman

strawman

I'm keeping track of when people say they send things and when people say they receive things on a little list, and I'm gonna be checking it twice come the 15th, so if you've sent a gift or received a gift, please speak up in this thread (or PM me if you want to be a little more anonymous).

Terrik

Terrik

So you're making a list, checking it twice, and gonna find out who's naughty or nice?

Hmmm....

strawman

strawman

So you're making a list, checking it twice, and gonna find out who's naughty or nice?

Hmmm....
Puffinstuff is coming... to town!

When someone receives no gift, they get a sad instead:

KCWM

KCWM

To be honest, I did think that asking for something specific does go against the idea of a secret santa event. But it's not a big deal. If people want to get you something you specifically ask for or want to get you something else, it's all up to them. I just hope we don't see someone gripe because they asked for something specific and didn't get it. THAT would be a major no-no.

I'd never complain. I just couldn't think of much this year.

Maybe I deserve a sad :(

Edit to add @ 3:33p

Woo. I got the email confirmation that the first part of my present is mailing out. Based on the time frame provided, it should arrive sometime next week! I'll do my best to get the second part out by this weekend.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yeah, I felt kind of greedy or something posting things I liked, but I feel so completely clueless when shopping for gifts that I like hints. If what I received wasn't on my list of likes, I'm sure it will still be a lovely surprise. :)

You know, next year it might be fun to try an idea that my cousins had for our secret santa: We're taking our own belongings: clothes, books, CDs, DVDs, other things... and passing them on. Whatever possession of ours we think our secret santa would enjoy, we give it to them rather than buy something new. Might be a good way to "recycle" and share a bit of ourselves as well. The only problem is, it might not always end up being something someone might want. Still, I think that part of the fun would be trying something new.

Chibibar

for me, anything would be awesome (even adult stuff) as long it is legal and I can legally own it.

Gusto

Gusto

I got my Secret Santa present!

Is the official word that we're not allowed to open them yet?

strawman

strawman

There is no official word regarding opening them.

If you feel like waiting, go ahead. If you feel like opening it now, go ahead.

Last year most people opened things up when they got them, and I think it worked out pretty well - it got everyone else excited to see what they were going to get.

Shakey

Shakey

You people have way too much self-control. I'd never be able to wait.

Gusto

Gusto

Alright fuckers get ready.

Gusto

Gusto

What could it be?

It's a copy of Machine of Death, currently not available inside Canada! YES.

Thanks a lot Shawna! I'm gonna start reading it on my way to school. :)

Hylian

Hylian

Awesome gift :)

I can't wait until mine comes in :)

strawman

strawman

Nice gift! I expect a book review in the machine of death thread pending completion of the book now...

Gusto

Gusto

I've already read a third of it and it is incredible. The best short story collection I've ever read.

Shawna, I can't thank you enough.

darkangel6988

I've already read a third of it and it is incredible. The best short story collection I've ever read.

Shawna, I can't thank you enough.
Your very welcome Gusto :) Glad it made you happy I may have to print the pic of you holding it and hang it on my wall you look like a little Kid who just got a Ps3 lol ! I have another small thing here at home that I will mail you it may come a bit late as I had to make it :)

Glad your enjoying your book and that I brigtenened your day I now feel warm and fuzzy inside hehe !

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Yeah, I felt kind of greedy or something posting things I liked, but I feel so completely clueless when shopping for gifts that I like hints. If what I received wasn't on my list of likes, I'm sure it will still be a lovely surprise. :)

You know, next year it might be fun to try an idea that my cousins had for our secret santa: We're taking our own belongings: clothes, books, CDs, DVDs, other things... and passing them on. Whatever possession of ours we think our secret santa would enjoy, we give it to them rather than buy something new. Might be a good way to "recycle" and share a bit of ourselves as well. The only problem is, it might not always end up being something someone might want. Still, I think that part of the fun would be trying something new.
That's a fabulous idea but I doubt anyone would want anything I have....I'm a little blingy and over the top I could send my Ed Hardy steering wheel cover since everyone makes fun of me for having one lol ;)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Sent the package today. Hopefully it gets to the recipient in time; there's a flight attendants' strike going on, which means there's some hassle with the mail because of cancelled flights.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Bought a part of the gift today! Need to get a little more to launch it from 'cheap gift' to the 'that's pretty neat' zone.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Got mine yesterday, have been on the hop since then, but I will have pictures forthcoming!

Tress

Tress

I just sent my gift, but I wasn't able to put my name on it or include a message. Merry Christmas [insert name here]! You should be getting your gift sometime next week.

Terrik

Terrik

I'm going on a magical quest today to finish my secret santa shopping.

MAGICAL. QUEST.

Gusto

Gusto

Oh man I was gonna finish off my shopping today but I don't think I can live up to TERRIK'S MAGICAL QUEST.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm going on a magical quest today to finish my secret santa shopping.

MAGICAL. QUEST.
MAGICAL QUEST? In China?

Oh man, I hope you have someone film the aerial acrobatics and awesome stunts as you battle with opponents who will stop at nothing to keep you from reaching your goal.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Next year, I will be able to participate! This looks like a lot of fun!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Two-part package sent... one's predicted "before or on Dec. 24th," while the other should be coming in... this Thursday, I believe.

Terrik

Terrik

My gifts will also be coming in a two-parter.

KCWM

KCWM

my first parter should arrive on Thursday or so. The second parter on Thursday or Friday.

Gusto

Gusto

Sent.

hylian's secret santa

I don't know if the USPS will deliver two lumps of coal and a bundle of switches.

We shall see.

Hylian

Hylian

I don't know if the USPS will deliver two lumps of coal and a bundle of switches.

We shall see.[/QUOTE]

Cajungal

Cajungal

I can't wait to post pictures of my gifts tonight!! My secret Santa is the greatest. ^_^ also sending mine tonight, too. Will post again when that's done!

KCWM

KCWM

stuff and junk

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Phat lewt!

Attempting to solve the puzzle...

Eureka!

Of course... now the trick is getting the damned thing back together! *laughs*

Thank you, Mr. J. B. from TX!

Hylian

Hylian

Woo Hoo! I got my gift in!!

First I want to thank my Secret Santa so very much for the awesome gifts I received in. So thank you very much KCWM and a merry Christmas to you also :)

Now let's take a look at the awesome gifts I received :D

First up is Dominion!

Now I have not played Dominion before but it looks like a lot of fun and I can;t wait to try it out.

And secondly is a huge stack of DVDs

Angel Season 1 (I have been meaning to watch this for ages now)
Saving Private Ryan (I love this movie)
Terminator 2 (I also love this movie)
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (I have seen and loved the first one. I have not seen the second one yet but I have been meaning to watch if forever now so I can't wait to see it)
Daredevil (I also like this movie)
Groundhog Day (Another movie I love)

So once again thank you so very much KCWM for the awesome gift.

Compared to the awesome gifts you sent me it the gifts I sent out seem pathetically small (so I apologize to the person who received the gifts I sent out) and once again thank you and I hope you have a very merry Christmas :)

phil

phil

I got my gift! It was awesome. I took a video but am too damn tiered to upload it!

KCWM

KCWM

Hylian, you are absolutely welcome. My friends, wife, and I all really enjoy Dominion, and given the number of players you mentioned having, it seemed like a good fit. I'm also glad you liked the movies. The director's cut of Daredevil was, IMHO, much better than the theatrical release. I've been looking for someone to pass those DVDs along to and this was the perfect opportunity to do that. Sorry for the state of the Angel box...it's pretty beat up, but the discs all work well.

Merry Christmas!

Chibibar

I can only afford smaller items due to budget.. I'm jealous. I got my Secret only 2 item off the wishlist :(

Tress

Tress

I can only afford smaller items due to budget.. I'm jealous. I got my Secret only 2 item off the wishlist :(
... and now I feel like a real bastard for only sending 1 gift...

KCWM

KCWM

... and now I feel like a real bastard for only sending 1 gift...[/QUOTE]

Don't. CajunGirl and I were on the same wavelength when she posted the following near the bottom of the third page:

This is part of why I sent two gifts.

strawman

strawman

HF SECRET SANTA 2010 - Send your gift by Dec 13th

I just checked my list twice, and sent messages to those that haven't said they sent their gift.

Fortunately nearly 3/4 of the group have already sent their gift, most within the last week, so I expect a lot of people will be receiving their gifts this next week.

If you have sent your gift or received it, and haven't mentioned it on this thread please do so, or PM me, so I can keep track of everything!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Didn't re-post, but my gift was sent! It should reach my person by Dec 23-24. I was hoping to get it out earlier, but at least it should get there just in time! I can't wait til you get it. :)

BErt

Gift sent. I apologize now for any perceived lameness...

Chibibar

according to the shipper, it should arrive around next week to dec 25 (some items are back ordered or something) bleh!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Sent mine Friday, they said it should be there by the end of next week ;)

Chibibar

I just got mine.... and it is AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you!
PS. I just check my post office and it is finally sent out. YAY!

Attachments

LittleSin

LittleSin

SENT!

The lady at the post office said it should be there before Christmas. Cross your fingers!

Tress

Tress

In an interesting bullshit twist, I just got an email notifying me that the gift I sent just started traveling today. This is opposed to the email I got ten days ago telling me it was shipping out then. So, apparently my gift just started moving now and should be there at the end of this week or next week.

Shakey

Shakey

Done! I don't have an ETA yet, but it's on it's way.

Cajungal

Cajungal

PICTURES!

Oh, the suspense...

Why it's a beautiful notebook with a sturdy and attractive cover! I love it!

And who is the giver? None other than our ever-lovin' Hylian.

He also gave me these kick-ass argyle socks. They're so warm and cozy. And I loves me some argyle! Thanks again, Hylian! I love them both. :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Those socks RULE

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Moleskine and Argyle... this Cajun is set to WRITE, y'all. All about old men and seas an' stuff...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Moleskine and Argyle... this Cajun is set to WRITE, y'all. All about old men and seas an' stuff...
It's been a very successful holiday so far. And it's all thanks to my Secret Santa! I feel so smart in my socks. :p

Hylian

Hylian

Glad you like the gifts CG :)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hehe, nice shirt, Chibs. Does it fit you alright? I can tell you from experience, getting clothes from somebody can be troublesome... some companies' Large is same as someone else's Medium.

Chibibar

Hehe, nice shirt, Chibs. Does it fit you alright? I can tell you from experience, getting clothes from somebody can be troublesome... some companies' Large is same as someone else's Medium.
It fits perfectly!!! it is awesome!

plus it helps I lost 10 lbs so far.

darkangel6988

Yayyyyyy mine came ! Mine Came !!!!!!!! :D

Thank you sooooo much Cajungal. I did a little dance in my living room and cannot wait to start cooking with my new coca cola cook book. My parents giggled cause I had been asking for one for awhile and we couldn't find one in Canada and my parents don't online shop :D Best gift ever ! The little note inside was sweet too ! Happy Holidays to you as well Cajun and thanks for making my night! here are some pics they are dark as they were taking by my iphone ! :)

View attachment 791
View attachment 792

ONce again Thanks a bunch :D xo

Attachments

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yay it was early!! I'm so glad you like it. :) Have fun!

darkangel6988

Yay it was early!! I'm so glad you like it. :) Have fun!
I already have dinner plans with my friend Krystal for the new year to test it out hehe :D Ill post pics on the dish we choose to make ! And I love it Thanks again ! hehe!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Got mine today!

Pictures incoming :D

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Here we go!

First up, a fancy notebook for sketching! I tried to get the crest/logo that was printed on the cover using a glare from my light..

Some writing utensils for use with my new blank pages!

A shot glass, straight from Detroit! Awesome!

And (my favorite touch ;) ) a Bumble marshmallow sucker!!

My secret santa kept secret! I was so excited when I opened this all, and am EXTREMELY thankful!

Merry Christmas, Secret Santa! ..Wherever you areeee!

strawman

strawman

Quick note - Every gift has been sent, so if you haven't received yours yet, it is currently winging its way towards you!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

My mailbox has been so lonely the past two days. Nobody has put anything in it. :whistling:

What?!?

I haven't gotten a single piece of mail since Tuesday, not even a bill. Geez, get your mind out of the gutter.

KCWM

KCWM

Quick note - Every gift has been sent, so if you haven't received yours yet, it is currently winging its way towards you!
Looking forward to getting mine :D

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I kinda feel like a jerk for only sending one gift... or one and a half I suppose lol. So many people giving out multiple items! :O

Terrik

Terrik

Yeah but yours is the gift that keeps on giving.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

It's here! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

It arrived yesterday, UPS dude just about hid it from me by putting it behind the umbrella that sits outside my door...

That's the box, here's what was inside!

I've gotta put it together, and I'll get pictures up when it's done, but here are the pieces...

I'm gonna have some fun with this.

Thanks Secret Santa T.A.!!!!

KCWM

KCWM

I got mine today as well, but I'm not able to take a picture at the moment.

Bumble, thanks a ton for the book! I can't wait to give it a look. And the half present rocks too. My wife thinks it's cute.

Merry Christmas!

phil

phil

Lies of the highest order!

The last gift will be sent out monday! Apparently the thing you leave packages in gets locked on the weekends.

also:

edit:

I'm not ungrateful, I'm just tiered in the video. I just got home from work and changed into my PJs. I realized I sounded really disappointed or something.

strawman

strawman

Lies of the highest order!

The last gift will be sent out monday! Apparently the thing you leave packages in gets locked on the weekends. [/QUOTE]

Huh, for some reason I have you on my list as sending your gift on November 28th, but looking at the thread I can't see why I made that note. Odd.

You'll just have to go back in time and send it 3 weeks ago, because I'm not bothering to change my list.

phil

phil

Two steps ahead of ya.

Shakey

Shakey

Glad you like it sparhawk! It got to you pretty quick, I don't think it was supposed to show up till Monday. Putting it together should keep you busy for a while at least.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hmmm.

Got a note from the postman, informing me of an "oversized letter" he could not fit through the mail slit in my door. I wonder what that might be? ;)

Going to pick up the package now, but I'll have to wait a little until opening it. Got a game night tonight.

After that, opening. Then, photos ;)

Piotyr

Piotyr

I got a package today from nobody. I am going to assume it is a secret santa gift. :awesome:

I will open with pics later.

Tress

Tress

I got a package today from nobody. I am going to assume it is a secret santa gift. :awesome:

I will open with pics later.
Er, yeah. It should be your gift. I'm sorry I wasn't able to put my name on it! Merry Christmas!

:D

Piotyr

Piotyr

Package opening!

A mysterious package arrives...

Where could it be from?
:awesome:

...but what's inside?

Let's unroll the gigantic poster! :awesome:

Thanks Tress! OOTS is awesome!

Dave

Dave

Score!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Holy shit that's awesome, Piotyr :)

Here's what I got. In a most curious package...

Wait... New Zealand? Yay, mail from Middle-Earth! :D

Music? Yay! Confectionery? Yummy. Wait... cosmetics, what?

"New Zealand Mail. Protected by powerful Maori gods."

Contents of the package. A nice package and a letter :)

Content #1: Kiwi jam. This was sticky as heck, it had leaked all over the package.

Content #2: Uuuuhhh... No frickin' idea what these are :D

Content #3: Soap. Mud soap. Interesting concept, gotta give it a shot. I mean, we got tar soap over here, so...

Content #4: Oooh, Miles Davis, untainted by the kiwi jam. Greatness! :)

Christmas card, from without...

...and from within. Thanks, mate ;)

Sorry about the craptastic picture quality, I took these pictures late last night. The presents were greatly appreciated ;)

Kovac

Kovac

Sorry bout the jam

Being a sealed product it never occurred to me that it might leak

Barley sugar (or barley sugar candy) is a traditional variety of British boiled sweet, or hard candy, yellow or orange in colour with an extract of barley added as flavouring. It is similar to hard caramel candy in its texture and taste.
Barley sugars and other energy sweets are the only food allowed to be eaten in the New Zealand & Australian 40 Hour Famine, an annual event which draws attention to world hunger. A single barley sugar is allowed to be consumed once every 4 hours during the 40 Hour Famine. This applies to participants older than primary school age. [5]

gargoyle_eva

gargoyle_eva

mmm barley sugar, Imma go nom on the pack I have in cupboard. Also NR, that mud soap will be amazing...I kinda "accidently" fell in a mud pool in rotorua when I went over to NZ. Not only was it super soft skin fro the next few days, but it cleared up my dermatitis I got over there.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I recieved my gift! Pictures will be coming later in the evening.

I will say that Terrik has been a very good boy. ^_-

Tress

Tress

What's this?? A package appears!

And inside we have...

Books! And not just any books, but some awesome novels by Neil Gaiman!

Along with it came this note written on an envelope:

Dear Strange Man-Creature,

I am writing to you from a bleak future where robotic conservatives banned same-species relationships. They've been hunting us ever since they took the "Color Neutral" House back in 2162. Our scientists have determined that point where things went south, so to speak. You, sir, are the key. Now, what you have to do is avoid, and I can't stress this enough... oh shit, out of envelope!
Wow. I don't know what to say. You are both strange and awesomely generous at the same time. Thanks for the books! I've already plopped into my favorite chair and started digging into them!

(Who sent this? The note is unsigned and the only indication I got was the return address, which said it came from "The Thrill" in Texas.)

Gusto

Gusto

I have a guess. :)

phil

phil

Sounds......thrilling

Piotyr

Piotyr

So...did everyone get their gifts yet?

Kovac

Kovac

Not yet

strawman

strawman

There are four people who have not received their gifts yet:

BErt
Kovac (Lost in mail, another one is being sent)
Shakey
Terrik

All their gifts have been sent, so I'm working with the various secret santas involved to find out where the gifts are. So far one has been lost, another appears to be a problem with the retailer, etc, etc, etc.

I'll let the recipients above know when they can expect their gift as I find out.

Kovac

Kovac

I hope that the sender managed to get their money back from the postal company

strawman

strawman

I hope that the sender managed to get their money back from the postal company
My understanding is that they did.

BErt

I've been out all day, but one of the things I was doing was picking up my secret santa gift from the post office! Pictures tomorrow, I promise.

Ok, Pictures.

I has a box

Whats inside...

Sweet! Rocks! Wait, that's not right...

It's a decorative tealight holder!

Jay, thank you very much. A very empty fireplace mantle is now not so empty. :D

Also, those burns were there when we got the house, so don't judge me!

BErt

Apparently editing doesn't bump the topic as having a new post, so pretend I put all of that here instead.

Jay

Jay

Hey! I hope you and your wife enjoyed the gift and thanks for understanding why it took so late. Hopefully it was worth it? I wanted to make sure it was of use even though I went above the budget. (goddamn shipping to the US!)

Regarding your fireplace, that's soot. Nothing a bit of Trisodium Phosphate can't handle. Though you'd want to research how to use it carefully.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

That set makes the rocking chair Santa's look quite comfortable ;)

Shakey

Shakey

I got my present today! I almost didn't notice it. My dad must have brought it inside when he stopped by to plow a bit of my driveway. I'm surprised it even showed up today, we had a ton of snow last night. Whoever delivered it must have had to walk up my driveway since it wasn't plowed yet.

Pictures! The ones I took of the box were horribly shaky and blurry, so I won't bother posting them.

First is Newfoundland Screech Rum flavored coffee. It smells really good, I'll have to try it out in the morning. I think I've heard people on this board talking about the rum before. I really want to find me a bottle of it sometime now. I also got a coffee crisp to snack on with it. I also got a crazy looking pink, green, and white coffee mug.

Oh wait, there's something on the bottom of the mug...

Very cool. It is an awesome present. Thank you very much secret Santa.

LittleSin

LittleSin

You're welcome secret santee!

strawman

strawman

Hurray! We're down to two left, one was last seen in customs, and the other was reshipped after the shipper lost the original.

Dave

Dave

As God is my witness, next year I will be participating. Wife! Keep your job next year!

LittleSin

LittleSin

Okay guys. I have picture of my gift but for the life of me I can't seem to get them from my SD card to this goddamn laptop. I'm not sure where the fuck the problem lies so I'm just going to tell you what I got.

First of all: Terrik! Thank ye so much! This gift was a delightful package for a self professed Foodie to open.

Okay, so I open the box to see not one but TWO boxes of Fruity Pebbles. I must admit, when I asked for Fruity Pebbles it was not for me but for my husband, who loved this sugary treat when he was a child and is bitter now, as an adult, that it can no longer be found in Canada. His look of pure delight when I hauled the multicolored grain product was one that a camera could not capture. It came off him in waves and resonated in a high pitched 'SQUEE!' of delight. So...that was pretty cool.

I also received to bottles of pure vanilla extract which has been put to good use. :) You can NEVER have to much vanilla.

After that there was a bevy of spices. ^_^ I can't recall all of them but I remember getting cinnamon, oregano, parsley, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.

All in all, it was pretty awesome!

Merry (belated) Christmas Secret Santa!

Gusto

Gusto

What is this!?

A wild PACKAGE appears!

Sweet! New paintbrushes and an awesome canvas carrier!

Thanks, Ms. Seej! :D

Cajungal

Cajungal

YAY, you got em! I hope they are good ones. They got a lot of positive reviews. :) Merry ... January.

Kovac

Kovac

A surprise package arrives in the post :D

My secret santa has good taste and may have been stalking me at some point. A few weeks ago my brother asked me if I had a copy of 1984 that I could lend him and I sadly had to tell him that I did not. :D

And 1984 finds a good home next to my copy of Animal Farm

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Sweet Zombie Christ... part ONE of my delivery is FINALLY about to hit home... part TWO is still being run down... *shakes head*

Terrik

Terrik

THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

Pics later.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

What is the publisher of that edition of 1984? I must have that cover. It's... beautiful.

figmentPez

figmentPez

What is the publisher of that edition of 1984? I must have that cover. It's... beautiful.
Looks like Signet Classics to me.

Philosopher B.

Man, Kovac's last picture makes me want to start a Post Your Bookshelf thread, except my books had to be moved into boxes for painting. :(

Hopefully I can participate in this next year!

linglingface

linglingface

This looked like so much fun! Hope I'm still around next year to participate. :)

Dave

Dave

This looked like so much fun! Hope I'm still around next year to participate. :)
:aaah:

I hope you are, too! Are you planning on winning the lottery or are you going skydiving with Bugs Bunny? I hear he's a stinker.

Kovac

Kovac

A second gift arrived

Glee :D

I watched Metropolis a few years back in the cinema. Looking forward to seeing it again.

Many thanks

Dave

Dave

The Frighteners! GREAT movie!

Chibibar

Wow..... yay!!! finally arrive eh? ;)

Sad part is the the 1st package was ship 1 month (around that time) BEFORE the 2nd package and both arrive 1 day apart?

Jiarn

The Frighteners! GREAT movie!
The part where he was shaking and freezing was so believable too! He's such an amazing actor! -wink-

Dave

Dave

The part where he was shaking and freezing was so believable too! He's such an amazing actor! -wink-
Nice. I like my actors like I like my martinis - shaken, not stirred.

Jiarn

-rimshot-

linglingface

linglingface

:aaah:

I hope you are, too! Are you planning on winning the lottery or are you going skydiving with Bugs Bunny? I hear he's a stinker.
Lottery would be fantastic! The forums would stay open forever~! XD
And I wouldn't trust Bugs to go skydiving with. Totally a stinker...

strawman

strawman

THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

Pics later.
Ok, it's officially later.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Terrik

Terrik

IT IS OFFICIALLY LATER.

Also, I missed Littlesin's post somehow 0_o Glad you liked them, hope you can put it to good use ^^

First up!

Yay! I've already finished both books. I needed a good reading injection. I read one of them within a day. It's pretty hard to find 40K books in China...lol.

Also included :

This stuff is really, really cool. Really, I love things like this. This package was worth waiting for. Thanks a lot Officer_Charon ! :D

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Holy fuck. I want Officer as my secret santa next year

strawman

strawman

HUZZAH! Secret Santa 2010 is officially over!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

WOOHOO!!! Time for the after party now.... oh wait. Most of you are dealing with the bills now... sorry.

Tress

Tress

I had a blast with this. We should definitely do something again next year.

phil

phil

I had a blast with this. We should definitely do something again next year.

We should do something again.... RIGHT NOW!

Halforums secret valentines! Bam!

Tress

Tress

We should do something again.... RIGHT NOW!

Halforums secret valentines! Bam!

linglingface

linglingface

I vote for Halforums secret Valentine!! :p

phil

phil

Finally an excuse to get rid of all these sexy coupons.