HOOOLY SHIT

Jay

Jay

Earthquake!!!

Hylian

Hylian

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Yeah, one of my Facebook friends in Montreal just posted about that.

Dave

Dave

Looks like it was about a 5, but I don't see any reports.

Map Centered at 47°N, 75°W

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

5.5 reported.

Jay

Jay

Alright folks, never fear.

I survived.

Hylian

Hylian

Well that is good news I suppose :p

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yes.... that test run went fairly well.....

Hylian

Hylian

Aim for the San Andreas Fault line next! :twisted:

Gusto

Gusto

I was in the shower.

I thought I was going to die.

Dave

Dave

Great. Then Nick will have to fly around the Earth really fast to take care of things.

Hope he doesn't forget that the dam will now burst and kill thousands of people and that just making the Earth rotate backwards on its axis won't do much more than kill millions of people.

Jay

Jay

BAD SHEGO BAD

YOU DO NOT ATTACK ALLIES.

ESPECIALY IF YOU CANNOT FINISH THEM

The Shegs vs Jay war... has commenced.

Gusto

Gusto

BAD SHEGO BAD

ESPECIALY IF YOU CANNOT FINISH THEM

The Shegs vs Jay war... has commenced.[/QUOTE]

Jay

Jay

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I was in the shower.

Is Darkangel ok?

Gusto

Gusto

I was in the shower.

Is Darkangel ok?[/QUOTE]

:smug:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Jay my dear, if I had attacked, there would be no war, just remnants. It was simple test, you're being far too serious. :slywink:

Jay

Jay

It was simple test, you're being far too serious. :slywink:

Element 117

Jay = Shego?

LittleSin

LittleSin

That pelican is freakin' me out.

Null

Null

Well, crap.

Jay

Jay

Jay = Shego?
What?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, friend of mine called me about it. She's going to school in Montreal. Apparently her lab mice do not appreciate earthquakes.

Shawn

Shawn

Actually this is kinda funny, cause the second you posted this I was in a work meeting about Earthquake Procedures.

Matt²

Actually this is kinda funny, cause the second you posted this I was in a work meeting about Earthquake Procedures.
irony meet world. World meet - EARTHQUAKE!

Wasabi Poptart

Meh. We had a 5.7 one night last week.

Jay

Jay

In one's own world doesn't count.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I'm honestly annoyed, cause I never felt it. :humph:

Bunch of people I know felt it, but not I. DAMMIT.

We're no where near any plates, so this is the biggest earthquake we've ever felt here, and I STILL haven't got to experience it.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm honestly annoyed, cause I never felt it. :humph:
That's what she saaaaaaaaaaaid :awesome:

Jay

Jay

HOLY SHIT! We just got an aftershock!

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

HOLY SHIT! We just got an aftershock!
That's what THEY said. :awesome:

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

There was a 8.0 earthquake here last night... in my bed

Wasabi Poptart

LittleSin

LittleSin

My nan claims this is her fault as she is travelling for the first time in twenty years.

So..her bad?

Gusto

Gusto

We've had tornadoes further up north in Ontario tonight as well.

Apocalypse, now?

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

We've had tornadoes further up north in Ontario tonight as well.

Apocalypse, now?
They were calling for tornadoes here for a while, and then they changed it to severe thunderstorms, and thne they changed it to just plain ol' thunderstorms. And its still clear skies out.

What time was the quake anyway?

Gusto

Gusto

1:45 EST-ish.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Was biking all around downtown today.

Didn't even know there was one until someone asked me about it.

Seriously, didn't feel a damn thing.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Great. Then Nick will have to fly around the Earth really fast to take care of things.

Hope he doesn't forget that the dam will now burst and kill thousands of people and that just making the Earth rotate backwards on its axis won't do much more than kill millions of people.
Pfft. Flying around backwards. How pedestrian.

I'd just some totally awesome Krytonian technology that's hanging about the Fortress of Solitude.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

1:45 EST-ish.
huh. I was definitely on the ground floor then. I thought maybe that was why I had no idea it happened.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Psht, you guys need to live on the Pacific Rim. Around here, anything less than 6.0 is a gentle swaying that slowly rocks us to sleep.

Shawn

Shawn

Parking a car in Northridge California can kill you.

darkangel6988

I was in the shower.

Is Darkangel ok?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for thinking about me ! LOL ! Out of everyone in Mtl I didn't feel a damn thing but my stupid soon to be ex husband called me ...(yes you read that right lol) To ask me if he had lost his mind in NY .....I was like probably hes like dude the ground shook I was like get over it It was an earthquake! So all that excitement and all I got out of it was a lousy phone call from a stupid ass !

I've waited so long to feel the ground shake and it does and I miss it :( BUt yes Hcglns I'm fine thanks for asking hehe :)

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I was in the shower.

Is Darkangel ok?[/QUOTE]

:smug:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Just gonna throw out there that your happy face grin thingee looks stoned lol!

Gusto

Gusto

Yeah it's a super multi-purpose emoticon. :)

darkangel6988

Yeah it's a super multi-purpose emoticon. :)
Nice so what was it's purpose where you chose to stick it this time lol !

And by the way Since when did you become single.........is 2010 like the break up year? Seriously Everyone is now single . 2010 is a bad bad year lol!

Gusto

Gusto

I broke up with my girlfriend at the end of April.

Shawn

Shawn

They had that quake in Mexico that we felt here a few months ago. I remember I was standing at the front desk and I felt like I was losing my balance. Didn't even realize it was an earthquake until my coworker pointed out the swinging chandelier.

I honestly have no idea where I would prefer to be when the next big one hits. I think I'll take my chances at work since the hotel is practically a fortress that withstood the 94 quake. I'd probably be able to sleep here with little trouble and if the hotel stays open (which it likely will since we'll have refugees and tourists) they will still need us to cover our shifts.

darkangel6988

I broke up with my girlfriend at the end of April.
Sorry to hear that ...Guess 2010 really is the year of breaking up ! Oh well Cheers! Here's to new Beginnings !

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Psht, you guys need to live on the Pacific Rim. Around here, anything less than 6.0 is a gentle swaying that slowly rocks us to sleep.
Oh, we aren't kidding ourselves, we know this was a pretty minor one for sure. But look at any map showing the tectonic plates, we aren't anywhere near where two of them meet, so earthquakes here are more than rare. So this is pretty significant just for that.