Cat

:rofl:

Chibibar

ouch.. that is harsh

Jay

Jay

Don't forget to read the last 2. Wow.

Heavan

It would be hilarious if some guy saw the first two and then added the rest just to mess with people. That's the kind of thing I can see myself doing.

Shawn

Shawn

It would be hilarious if some guy saw the first two and then added the rest just to mess with people.
This is what I'm thinking.

Chibibar

It would be hilarious if some guy saw the first two and then added the rest just to mess with people.
This is what I'm thinking.[/QUOTE]

The M differs. I try to see any resemblance of writing between the first and 2nd part.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

awful. love makes people do crazy things.

JCM

How many Jennifers live there? It would be interesting if suddenly 3 women started moving out, only to discover that it wasnt for them.

Unless its this Jennifer

Shawn

Shawn

This is what I'm thinking.[/QUOTE]

The M differs. I try to see any resemblance of writing between the first and 2nd part.[/QUOTE]
On second look I'm going to say these were all done by the same person. The signs look like they were crafted the same way. If I were just adding signs to screw with someone's proposal I wouldn't take the time to duct tape it to a frame exactly as the previous signs.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Unless its this Jennifer
Other than the predictable ending, I really liked that one.

Dusty668

BTW Jennifer, I'm available next saturday if you wanna go do something...

:car:

Dream Goddess

Dream Goddess

That is horrible. I would die if I was that poor girl!