How Obama Stole Christmas. . .

phil

phil

HA!

Christmastution

Krisken

Krisken

Holy crap on a cracker.

Propaganda. It's not just for governments anymore.

This would be a great comedy book, really. Are the writers comedians?

phil

phil

Remember though, it's the liberals that keep trying to indoctrinate our children.

Null

Null

Written by a candidate who lost his bid to run as the Republican nominee for Washington's third district, and has been accused of physically assaulting his wife. Awesome.

Steve

Steve

Looks like we've got a secret Santa gift.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I would facepalm if I wasn't afraid of caving in my face.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Is that Joseph Stalin!? And I swear to god I saw Chairman Mao in one of those. WTF man!?

drifter

drifter

Jesus Christ, look at that linework. That's why you need to support fine arts in school, people!

tegid

tegid

"Are you even from the North Pole?" an elf questioned from the crowd.

Liberal Claus scowled at this elf with pure evil in his eyes. For a moment all of the elves stood in disbelief waiting for a response, but the response would never come.

wtf

And this is like, the less bad thing in the book.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Amazing. I have to start a collection of this kind of political stuff.

Espy

Espy

This looks like a keeper! A new Christmas tradition was born!

Krisken

Krisken

It's like a political Chic Publishing pamphlet, only someone thought they should spring for a whole book.

bhamv3

bhamv3

It's like a political Chic Publishing pamphlet, only someone thought they should spring for a whole book.
That reminds me of the day I discovered "chick.com" to totally not be what I thought it'd be, to my tremendous disappointment.

As for the book, involving children in the mudslinging is unspeakably low.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Jesus Christ, look at that linework. That's why you need to support fine arts in school, people!
I don't think too many people are both illustrators and tea party ideologues, so they had to take what they could get.

General Specific

General Specific

Is that Joseph Stalin!? And I swear to god I saw Chairman Mao in one of those. WTF man!?
Well yes because Obama is a Kenyan-born muslim nazi communist. You may think that all of those couldn't coexist in the same group, much less the same person, but then you don't know the Teabaggers!

Fun Size

Fun Size

If this doesn't get made into an animated special, there is no justice in the world.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I love that the only friendly faces in that book are Stalin and Mao...

David

David

That has got to be the whitest crowd I have ever seen.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Oh wait, I think there's one token.... lightly brown? Dude? Chick? behind Hendrick.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

That has got to be the whitest crowd I have ever seen.

Oh wait, I think there's one token.... lightly brown? Dude? Chick? behind Hendrick.
By the look on his face, it looks like he's being forced to smile at gunpoint.