Export thread

HULK SMASH TV!!!!

Matt²

ABC Developing ‘Incredible Hulk’ Series – Deadline.com

...YAY?

Bets on who will play Bruce (not David!) Banner, Hulk himself, Betty, etc?

revamp of original series or newer take?

I for one welcome my green overlord!

Dave

Dave

Will it be as cheesy? Walking away to the piano solo every week?

Matt²

I wonder if Lou Ferrigno will make a guest appearance?

Covar

Covar

I wonder if Lou Ferrigno will make a guest appearance?
He should do the voice again, He was great in the 90's animated series and great in the Incredible Hulk (movie).

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Man, that was one of the better parts of the show... melodrama works for the loner who must keep on the lam.

I wonder if Hulk will be a F/X or will he be another body-builder in latex paint.

Matt²

Man, that was one of the better parts of the show... melodrama works for the loner who must keep on the lam.

I wonder if Hulk will be a F/X or will he be another body-builder in latex paint.[/QUOTE]

Considering it's a weekly live action tv show, I'd probably guess the CG for it would be too timely to do every week.. probably a live actor, but I may be wrong.

Wyrminarrd

I hope they go with CG, the Hulk is a lot bigger than any human and I for one would have a hard time taking a guy painted green seriously.

They also need to make sure that the Hulk is a lot stronger than in the old show and has worthy adversaries to fight.

curbstreet

I hope if the get Lou to guest star he could play something like the Abomination or even an earlier incarnation of a Hulk like creature like that one episode from the old series where David ran into a scientists handyman that been experimented on and tricked David into helping him regain his powers.

Great to hear it's coming back to TV, I hope the use a bodybuilder for the Hulk and spend the effects money on special effects shots of the hulk throwing Planes Trains and Automobiles around more in stead of just lifitng the back wheels of cars off the ground. But I hope the include one shot of the Hulk just lifting a cars back wheels off the ground for old times sake,

Nile

Nile

Hm... A Hulk that looks like a giant inhuman monstrosity, but can only lift the back of a car a bit off the ground, or a less intimidating looking Hulk that can throw planes? Not sure which I'd rather have, honestly.

Wyrminarrd

I´m greedy, I want a inhuman monster who can throw main battle tanks around :)