I can has MOAR KITTEHS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was making my lunch today when I looked out the window and saw a stray cat leading a train of kittens to a nearby hedge. I saw them stop, so I chopped up some corned beef and brought it out to them. They ran into the hedge when I got close and I saw there's at least three kittens in the litter. I put the bowl right at the boundary and backed off. When I got far enough away a couple of them came out and went to town on their food.

I did some web research, and the only local no-kill shelter is full right now. There's another shelter that's in the Brazos Valley but they only take fully socialized animals. I'm not sure what's going to become of them, but I do know that I will feed them so long as they hang out around here.

And here's a pic. :) It's poor quality (I miss my old Canon) but this as close as they'd let me get to them.

I'm not sure if my roommate would like three kittens and their Mom suddenly moving into our apartment. One of my classmates knows people who want kittens, though, so we'll work on getting them adopted if they stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.