Export thread

I don't pretend to know why...

Calleja

Calleja

... or really have anything at ALL to do with it, but I am going right now through the best roll of my life, ladies-wise.

I know it's a passing thing, but I just came back from a place where there's NO chance WHATSOEVER to hook up with a stranger because it's a live-band sort of place with no dancing and no chance to talk. I still left with a girl's number fresh on my phone. And this has been going on for about a month now.

I've had dry spells and rolls before, but this one takes the cake in sheer tangibility. Even my friends have cursed my name by now. It's that noticeable.

And, by Darwin, I'll seize this as much as I can.

And while I'm a bit drunkish I'll let you guys know what the "secret" is, which will sound like a load of crap but it's the honest-to-lennon truth. It's all in your head. You have to FEEL confident and women will notice... somehow. Don't ask me how exactly, but it's there.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Because they can smell fear.

Gusto

Gusto

:eek:hwell:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

CONFIDENCE!

Chazwozel

... or really have anything at ALL to do with it, but I am going right now through the best roll of my life, ladies-wise.

I know it's a passing thing, but I just came back from a place where there's NO chance WHATSOEVER to hook up with a stranger because it's a live-band sort of place with no dancing and no chance to talk. I still left with a girl's number fresh on my phone. And this has been going on for about a month now.

I've had dry spells and rolls before, but this one takes the cake in sheer tangibility. Even my friends have cursed my name by now. It's that noticeable.

And, by Darwin, I'll seize this as much as I can.

And while I'm a bit drunkish I'll let you guys know what the "secret" is, which will sound like a load of crap but it's the honest-to-lennon truth. It's all in your head. You have to FEEL confident and women will notice... somehow. Don't ask me how exactly, but it's there.
You still can't be a creep or look like a troll either, but yeah that whole confidence thing worked pretty well for me when I was single.

Null

Null

Enjoy it, Susan.