Export thread

I guess I just can't be pissed at cops.

Le Quack

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

At first I thought this was another country, then I realized it was fucking Pennsylvania.

Wow.

Denbrought

Denbrought

I remember hearing about this on the news a few months ago, when it was still fresh. Yay judges.

strawman

strawman

That's child abuse, plain and simple. He should be treated just as any other child abuser.

-Adam

makare

That judge is a stain on the legal system. I don't understand how this has to do with cops though.

Krisken

Krisken

That's horrifying.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

That judge is a stain on the legal system. I don't understand how this has to do with cops though.
It doesn't. I just remember Le Quack having something of a negative disposition when it comes to law enforcement.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Wow...

Just wow.

I don't know what it is that makes these case of corruption seem so much worse to me than others. The abuse of the trust we tend to put on judges to be impartial and just? The fact that so many kids got railroaded and denied a fair hearing? Maybe the thought that many of those kids have now had any remaining faith they might have had about a fair justice system shattered by one man who could disregard them so easily.

I mean, what the fuck, man?