Export thread

I have a feeling this will be huge

LittleSin

LittleSin

We're getting closer to those hover chairs in Wall-E!

If only a person didn't look like a jack ass when they rode them.

Element 117

uselessly awesome!

Chibibar

I might get this if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg ;)

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I might get this if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg ;)
it's ok if it does because you don't need arms or legs to use this device, just lean in the direction you want to go!

phil

phil

Because obesity isn't enough of a problem.

On a side note, this will either destroy or revolutionize my roommate's unicycle football league.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Thinking about it more, I probably could have used a device like this when I was pregnant. I t was damn hard to walk around in the last month and I was too ashamed to take those complimentary wheel chairs when I went out to stores.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Thinking about it more, I probably could have used a device like this when I was pregnant. I t was damn hard to walk around in the last month and I was too ashamed to take those complimentary wheel chairs when I went out to stores.
But would you really want that poor thing to be straining under all that weight? *ducks*

LittleSin

LittleSin

Ooooooooooo...ow.

Koko

it'd be so easy to push someone off and steal this thing.
can't just run off with a segway, but anyone could jack this.
And Asimo ain't so great

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Looked like some one forgot to fully charge him before the show...

Null

Null

I think Hamster road tested one of these on Top Gear.

David

David

Meh. The segway has failed to make a significant impact on the way people move around, I doubt this will, especially if it costs more than a few hundred dollars.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The Impact will be on professions where you stand all day, like nursing or auto assembly.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I keep seeing the title and want to say "that's SHE said!"

But I won't.

Koko

Meh. The segway has failed to make a significant impact on the way people move around, I doubt this will, especially if it costs more than a few hundred dollars.
Despite my thing on its small size would make it easily steal-able, I feel Segway's biggest issue (despite the price) was it is wayyyy too big for sidewalks with other people.

To be honest, nothing will ever break through to the masses without a low pricetag.
Maybe in...a quarter of a century? half?
ha

Segways are fun to zip around in. I had the honor of participating in a 30+ people segway video for the navy.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

should have been looking where it was going.

Soliloquy

The Impact will be on professions where you stand all day, like nursing or auto assembly.
It will also have a huge impact on the liposuction industry

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Somehow this reminds me of Mr Garrison's ass-and-mouth gyro... and not to Honda's advantage.

Matt²

actually, the dual wheel design of the first product is most impressive to me.I would be interested to see what else can be done with it. It looks similar to the "wheels" in the cars shown in I-Robot.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

But would you really want that poor thing to be straining under all that weight? *ducks*[/QUOTE]

You are definitely the new Superking:

Philosopher B.

I would feel like the biggest damn twit riding one of those.

Null

Null

SuperKing couldn't satisfy Crimmy's wife either?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I would feel like the biggest damn twit riding one of those.
Same here. It just looks so frickin' awkward. Kinda like you're taking a crap and there's a plastic pilar coming out of your backhatch.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well, it could really mean a lot in the wheelchair business....
And, the wheel system seems cool.
I won't use it soon , though :-P

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

SuperKing couldn't satisfy Crimmy's wife either?

?

Steven Soderburgin

The only thing that will be huge will be yo' ass