Covar

You should add this to your rotation.

Dave

Dave

Um...Okay?

May I ask why the Red Power Ranger?

Covar

Covar

Because the red ranger is always the leader.

and its the Red Turbo Ranger.

Espy

Espy

Dave

Dave

Ah. Gotcha.

No.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Can't let you not do that, Dave.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Or work some thing off of this...

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Whenever somebody calls Dave "Turbo", I think about Dr. Sembei Norimaki's son, that little baby with telekinetic powers and super intelligence.

Edit:

Steven Soderburgin

Fuck the Red Ranger. Tommy 4 lyfe, y'all. Jason was a punk.

Gusto

Gusto

GOOOOOOOOOOO GREEEEEEEEEEN RAAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEER GO

Covar

Covar

Tommy was one of the Red Turbo Rangers, and the Red Zeo Ranger. :p

/me knows to much about the Power Rangers.

Hylian

Hylian

I stopped watching the Power Rangers about half way into Space Rangers.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Tommy was one of the Red Turbo Rangers, and the Red Zeo Ranger. :p

/me knows to much about the Power Rangers.[/QUOTE]

I severely disliked the Power Rangers when they started airing, mostly due to being an 80s child and I was 14-17 at the time it was airing. Then.... "In Space" was released and Karone was brought into my life....

Though after "In Space" I lost all interest in the series and went back about my business.

Piotyr

Piotyr

For some reason, when I think Turbo, I can only remember

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I still watch episodes from time to time, when I can catch them. It's kind of fun to see a franchise you loved as a kid not only last into your adulthood, but also get better. However, after the disastrous last 4 seasons (Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, Mystic Force, and SPD) the show is in danger of being canceled in the US unless the quality goes up and brings in viewers again. RPM (this season) has been pretty damn good, but considering it shows at 6am, I doubt it's going to be bringing in the viewers anymore.

Covar

Covar

I still watch episodes from time to time, when I can catch them. It's kind of fun to see a franchise you loved as a kid not only last into your adulthood, but also get better. However, after the disastrous last 4 seasons (Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, Mystic Force, and SPD) the show is in danger of being canceled in the US unless the quality goes up and brings in viewers again. RPM (this season) has been pretty damn good, but considering it shows at 6am, I doubt it's going to be bringing in the viewers anymore.
RPM is shown at noon by me. probably just as harmful.

supposedly next season is just going to be re-airing of the original Mighty Morphin.

RPM is excellent though. So is Ninja Storm.

Vagabond

V.Bond

Wasn't the Red Turbo Ranger black?

Not that Dave couldn't pull that off....

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

RPM is shown at noon by me. probably just as harmful.

supposedly next season is just going to be re-airing of the original Mighty Morphin.

RPM is excellent though. So is Ninja Storm.[/QUOTE]

Ninja Storm was the culmination of the series. That was the season when they went "You know what... the very IDEA of this show is utterly ridiculous. We should make the show have a lot more humor." Lothor is one of my top ten villains, just because of how damn funny he was during that season.

Cajungal

Cajungal

:( Covar, you should have said "in my pants."

This thread is stupid. I hate the power rangers.

So disappointing. :pout:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

that avatar is the worst song played on ugliest guitar

Kitty Sinatra

Covar, you should have said in my pants.
You have an avatar for Dave in your pants, Ceej? I'd like to see that

(if you notice, I did the ftfy thing on your quote)