Export thread

I just put my dog down...

Bones

Bones

My heart aches, and I feel so empty, the little guy was my best buddy and the world is a darker place for his passing.

all I can say is he was the single greatest creature I have ever had the supreme pleasure to know.

via con dios Mookie-dog.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

God speed, puppy <3

phil

phil

Just remember that he had a much better life with you than he ever would have without you. I'm sorry to hear it, all the same though.

Emrys

Emrys

Blessings to you.

bhamv3

bhamv3

*big hugs*

Jay

Jay

been there, tough times :(

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Sorry to hear that but glad you got to share your life with him.

fade

fade

You have my sympathy and my empathy, you really do.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Sounds like you were both very happy to have shared your lives together. Deepest condolences and sympathy.

Letting a four-paw friend go in the end, however it happens, is one of the roughest experiences you can ever go through.

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

That sucks, but he had a good life. How old was he?

Bones

Bones

8ish I lost track
btw doing much better today, yesterday was hard though haha

Grytpipe-Thynne

Grytpipe-Thynne

I feel for you. My wife and I went through that a year ago when our sixteen year old Lhasa Apso was put to sleep. I still sometimes shed a tear.

evilmike

evilmike

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard this must be for you.

Bones

Bones

so over the weekend, while I was away on field work, my parents wiped out every trace of the dogs existence, I came home last night and it was as if we never had a dog. I am not talking about obvious stuff like no food dish, I mean everything and anything he had regular direct contact with was either cleaned or replaced. apparently I had a hard time of it, my parents cant even handle to have anything around that reminds them of the poor dog.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Sorry Bones, I will likely have to go through the same ordeal with in the year.