Export thread

I love Calleja's Tweets

Dave

Dave

He used to Tweet in both English and Spanish but has stopped his English Tweets for the most part.

So most days when he Tweets I have no idea what he's saying unless I cut/paste into Babelfish. Sometimes, though...

Calleja said:
Pinche Jimmy Fallon hijo de puta. Nadie cree que es gracioso pero tiene su propio programa y acaba de cantar a dueto con Ringo Fuckin Starr
Calleja said:
Y no canto alguna cancion de Ringo como solista que a nadie le impoirta, nooo, cantó With a Little Help From My Friends for fuck's sake
:rofl:

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Do you motorboat his tweets, or just stare at them when he wears those low-cut shirts?

Dave

Dave

Do you motorboat his tweets, or just stare at them when he wears those low-cut shirts?
Whichever one he lets me do.

I just think it's funny that - as a non-Spanish-speaking person - his Tweets are all "Garble garble garble garble garble Ringo Fucking Starr!"

@Li3n

@Li3n

Jimmy Fallon isn't in english anymore? Calleja wuld probably approve...

Also, this thread requires the video of Fallon singing With a Little Help From My Friends...

Dave

Dave

I was paraphrasing, of course.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I feel reaffirmed in my 6 years of spanish that I could understand those.

Philosopher B.

I love his tweets, too. I print them out and keep them under my pillow at nights, and in the morning, there's Spanish gold.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

The word "pinche" made me smile, as I just recently learned this expression form a mexican in my class.

Calleja

Calleja

....aw shucks.

Wait... how can you love the tweets if you can't understand them?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

....aw shucks.

Wait... how can you love the tweets if you can't understand them?
You don't have to understand them, just look at them. Maybe touch them a little if that's okay with the owner. Don't look too long without permission though, it's very rude.

Shadazz

But sometimes you just stare, and stare, and stare. Why? Because you can't look away. It hooks you, it drags you in, and it rapes your brain until you can't think about anything else. And the best part? You love every second of it.

Calleja

Calleja

wat

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Look Dave loves your Tweets and he's not ashamed who knows it. Some guys had Farah Fawcett's Tweets on their wall, some guys like Pam Anderson's (even though everyone knows her Tweets are fake). Dave prefers your mantweets.

Shadazz

wat

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

wait

wat?

@Li3n

@Li3n

I feel reaffirmed in my 6 years of spanish that I could understand those.
Ha, i learned it from the telly... damn, i have seen way too many telenovellas in my youth...

Telephius

Telephius

I think what CynicismkKills is trying to state is that Dave wanted to show us Calleja's pair of lovely tweets and that people should not judge his tastes in tweets badly because even Ringo Fuckin Starr finds time to be all over Calleja's tweets.

Cajungal

Cajungal

If I had tweets like that I wouldn't have to buy my own drinks...

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

FUUUUCK!! Maldito Gawker.tv, ya me entere antes de tiempo que Conan re-invoco al Masturbating Bear hoy!! Hubiera sido chida sorpresa.
Love this one.

Calleja

Calleja

I don't understand why you love tweets you can't understaaaaaaaaand

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Tweets are universal, man. You don't need to understand them, just to see them, feel them.