Export thread

I need Caffeine

Matt²

Just tried to buy milk and Pepsi at the store.. no cash, only my card and $450 in the bank. Card declined. What the FUCK!? (try again) declined. again. declined. debit? declined. FUCK.

run to the phone to check my account status.. "invalid account number" fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. (dig through wallet to find crappy stupid long credit union account number which is truncated when I use the web).. "invalid account number" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!

race to the nearest computer (back at work) to verify... account is FINE and all money is there. What the FUCK, credit union? You're being REPLACED!

and I still have no caffeine and milk till tomorrow. :mad:

Kitty Sinatra

I've got a bottle of Dr Pepper here you can have. Now, if only there was some way to transfer it over to you over the web.

Matt²

My internet straw is not working :(

Gusto

Gusto

Get a blog.

:awesome:

Andromache

Espy

Espy

Blogs are for losers. Rant threads are for winners: http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?11901-Rant-VI-Now-Drama-Free

Matt²

ahh... woops, didn't realize this could/should go in rant thread. Apologies where needed. TLDR lol.

Espy

Espy

Pff... no apologies needed man. Just letting you know :)

Wasabi Poptart

It could be that your bank's systems are down. I've had that happen. Usually it's temporary.

Occasional Poster

I'm contemplating brewing some coffee to keep me up as I begin to write my second paper of the night. You're welcome to a cup if you want one, though I suspect getting here might be difficult if your card is not working properly.

Would you like an imaginary sympathy cup of coffee instead?

Matt²

yes.. that sounds exquisite with my Umpqua rainbow sherbet!! O_0

Occasional Poster

Umpqua rainbow sherbet!! O_0
lol, thank God for Google! I had no idea what you were on about. :)

Matt²

hmm.. sorry.. forgot to finish my

sometimes I forget people can't read my mind. :p
sorry..meant to say umpqua rainbow sherbet ICE CREAM. Which I just finished off. Damn good ice cream!

http://www.umpquadairy.com/subcategory/14

Andromache

_

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh... my GOD. AmE you almost made me fall out of my bed. I never literally roll when I laugh, but damn.

Andromache

Andromache

_

Matt²

d[/QUOTE]

that shark one TOTALLY needs to be done up Gary Larson - Far Side style! :D

Chazwozel

Crone gets annoyed by inane threads. This amuses me.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

For the Hugh fans.

Andromache

For the Hugh fans.
/thread