Export thread

I think I may be turning into Dave

WolfOfOdin

It's true. I had my first crotchety old man moment at the tender age of 23 today.

I was sitting on a park bench, eating lunch when a group of teenagers walked by, being loud, obnoxious and generally turning the area they were in into a filthy mess.

My response? To loudly yell "Goddamn kids! You haven't got any respect for I would have killed to have had when I was your age!" This sentiment was immediately echoed.....by the 73 yearold man sitting next to me doing crossword puzzles.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Have you peed on any cats yet?

WolfOfOdin

Have you peed on any cats yet?
Not yet. But it's only a matter of time....I can...feel the change coming!

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

I feel like shaking my fist whenever I see teenagers skateboarding on the sidewalk

WolfOfOdin

I feel like shaking my fist whenever I see teenagers skateboarding on the sidewalk
Join me, and together we can make sure those whippersnappers never step on our lawns again!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You're not alone, Wolf. I consider teens obnoxious as well. And feel out of place since I think I belong to the last generation that didn't know how to use the Internet before learning to read. It's a little creepy, actually, realizing that I've been about the 'net for a good fifteen years now.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

You think you're old? I actually enjoy berating teenaged punks. Hell, I'll even give 'em a swift kick in the ass if they back talk.

Andromache

you're crazy young if teenagers upset you. You're only old when the teens and kids don't upset you, but the idiot punks in their 20s'50's who SHOULD KNOW BETTER are being IDIOT PUNKS and shaming their parents with their stupid cars and their stupid midlife crisises and their stupid lattes.