Export thread

I vote for "Fractured Psyche"

R

Raemon777

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110808

Seriously. It would be quite the twist!

Dave

Dave

I could see that. Or it'll be something totally mundane like Richmond from The IT Crowd.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It's been a long time since I read CAD. I'm surprised at how little the art has changed, except that now Ethan is drawn to look even more like Buckley.

Dave

Dave

I actually like CAD. It's a mildly amusing comic.

R

Raemon777

I think that, like PVP, CAD is good when he's making jokes about gaming without trying to be deep and serious. Jokes about Ethan being ridonkulous also work so long as they aren't juxtaposed too closely to strips where we're supposed to actually respect him as a human being for some reason.

Also, one of the few things I DO have a vested interest in CAD is about seeing what's behind that goddamn door. I think I'd enjoy the strip a lot more if Scott and Ted were used more often.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, I too had read a bunch of people talking about improved art. I see none of that.

Adam

Adammon

Yeah, I too had read a bunch of people talking about improved art. I see none of that.
I see more effort, but less visually appealing designs.

R

Raemon777

I do not think there's anything wrong with keeping art for a comic consistent. His non-comic art has improved a bit (not amazing but considering what day one looked like I'd say he's doing pretty well.)

R

Raemon777

....I honestly did not see that coming.