Export thread

I Would Kill for A Girl Like This:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/team- ... hawp/39754

Cute, sexy, love the hair, amazing personality, great sense of humor and a gamer. *sighs dreamingly*

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Wow, I thought I saw her put an ad online about giving herself to whoever brought her the most severed human heads.

That was pretty damn funny :D.

bhamv3

bhamv3

This video made me giggle. At first I was all like, "ok, girl sitting and talking, when does it get good?" And then *BONK* and I'm giggling.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

escushion said:
Wow, I thought I saw her put an ad online about giving herself to whoever brought her the most severed human heads.
Wait... really? REALLY!? You best hope you're not pulling my chain.... :devil:

Gadzooks

first thing i saw of her was the metal gear solid kiddie story version, i couldnt stop laughing at "INFAMOUS!"

watching through these videos, awesome. i almost stopped at ???, but at the end, awesome.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Shegokigo said:
escushion said:
I don't care what anyone else says about you, Shego, you always tickle me right.

Of course, I don't click on your picture links, but I'm not fixing what ain't broke.

SeraRelm

*hides*

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I'll admit, the end was pretty good.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Gadzooks said:
first thing i saw of her was the metal gear solid kiddie story version, i couldnt stop laughing at "INFAMOUS!"

watching through these videos, awesome. i almost stopped at ???, but at the end, awesome.
Ugh, that's makes her one of those wretched Destructoid people.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

WANKA!!!

Steve

Steve

He was awesome in The Karate Kid.

Rubicon

indeed that was good

bonus points for the Vote Saxon tshirt :D :thumbsup:

YAOMTC

Frankie said:
Gadzooks said:

Care to elaborate?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

YAOMTC said:
Frankie said:
Gadzooks said:

Care to elaborate?
Back when I listened to every gaming podcast out there I subjected myself to a few of Destructoid's podcasts and was introduced to the most insufferable group of "writers" to ever grace the internet. These people are fucking horrible. It pretty much tainted my view of anything to come from that website forever. Fuck Destructoid. Being obsessed with dolphins isn't funny.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Aww, Sheg. You're just swayed by the thought of those eyes and that pouty upper lip curled around into a homicidal grin. Ya big softie.

--Patrick

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

*swoon* :heart:

@Li3n

@Li3n

Shegokigo said:
escushion said:
Before you do anything make sure it's not one of those joke thingamajigs... coz there's nothing more awkward then showing up at someone's house with a bag full of body parts they didn't really want...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

@Li3n said:
there's nothing more awkward then showing up at someone's house with a bag full of body parts they didn't really want...
Fool me once....

Mr_Chaz

I've got that Zombie Donkey t-shirt :) Well, the dude's one obviously, but still.

SeraRelm

The real question is... would you be good for a girl like that?
Killing for one means nothing coming from you. :tongue:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

SeraRelm said:
The real question is... would you be good for a girl like that?
Killing for one means nothing coming from you. :tongue:
The girl asked for severed heads as a love token and obviously has a love for Team Fortress. She's got 2 things over my current GF already. :slywink:

SeraRelm

Doesn't answer my question! :rofl:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

:ninja:

rac3r_x

rac3r_x

And here I thought you'd be talking her:

:unibrow: :thumbsup:

Why are the pretty ones always insane?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's the golden rule:
You can have two of the three -

1: Beautiful/Sexy/Gorgeous
2: Smart/Intelligent/Witty
3: Sane

Bubble181

Bubble181

Nonsense. I've seen girls who combinethose three without problems, and are nerdy and single, too. Unfortunately, they usually fail on the "be interested in me" hidden fourth criterium :-P

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

They just made you THINK they were sane. Hence the intelligence.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Nah, I'm pretty sure they're saner than me :-P

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That's not saying alot.

strawman

strawman

Obviously you are too overcome by her to type correctly, still "alot" is not a word.

/runs away before the sniper hi

Bubble181

Bubble181

Alas, we knew him only for such a short time.

But I admit, it isn't saying much :-P

PatrThom

PatrThom

Imagine if she wore a smart pair of glasses!

--Patrick

ElJuski

ElJuski

Bubble, clever insertion of the manbaw. But besides the "interested in me" bullshit, I've also met girls with all three...I think.

I think?

Man, maybe Shego *is* onto something.

dang.