Idiot Itunes question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the windows version of Itunes and I am wondering how you add album artwork yourself. Tons of my music has no album artwork according to the auto find album artwork option. I can find most of the album covers myself easily enough but I have no idea how to add them manually. Anyone?

Just select the song or all the songs in the album and right click go to 'get info' then go to the artwork tab and add the artwork there

K

Kitty Sinatra

I'm pretty sure you right-click on where the artwork's supposed to show and it gives you the option in a small popup menu.

S

Shadazz

Just right click the song, or entire album, first option will be "Get Info". If you're editing a single song, head to the last tab. There will be a rectangle in there. If entire albums, it'll be the box above Rating. Regardless, just copy an album artwork from google images and right-click and paste in there. :)

Just right click the song, or entire album, first option will be "Get Info". If you're editing a single song, head to the last tab. There will be a rectangle in there. If entire albums, it'll be the box above Rating. Regardless, just copy an album artwork from google images and right-click and paste in there. :)
Ah, thanks, that's what I couldn't find. Get info is kind of a strange place to have the album artwork part. Especially if below it is the Get Album Artwork option.

Also if you have the artwork window open on the bottom left, you can set it to selected item, select your album, and drag the album art into the pane.

D

Dusty668

I thought it was an Emu we had to sacrifice? Or is that for packet loss?

A

Alucard

Or what you can do is search online and find the cover image of the album via google. That's what I've done with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.