Export thread

I'm a STAR!!

Dave

Dave

There's a blogger with whom I'm Twitter friends. I don't even remember WHY we're Twitter friends. She has a blog called Masshole Mommy which deals with raising kids in Massachusetts. Her name is Robin and she's very cool. I've done a few guest posts for her and I did another one that just went up today.

I give you....NFL Lament.

Krisken

Krisken

Not bad, but you obviously started getting tired at the end as the grammar takes a sudden turn for the worse. Overall it was a fun article to read.

Dave

Dave

I wrote it at work in between meetings. So I'd start....stop....come back after an hour....start again...

I will also be the Guest on Monday for Valentine's Day.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Sir, I am intrigued by your offer, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Espy

Espy

Don't forget about us when you hit the big leagues Dave... or actually, on second thought, it probably would be safer to pretend like you never knew us.

Dave

Dave

*pfft* I'm not good enough to get on Zen's blog so I haven't made it yet.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

So I'd start....stop....come back after an hour....start again...
Sounds like my prom night.

Dave

Dave

Sounds like my prom night. :unibrow:
She must have really enjoyed it. Women hate it when you do the stop/start thing - especially when you leave for an hour.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

It was a busy prom night. :p

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

She must have really enjoyed it. Women hate it when you do the stop/start thing - especially when you leave for an hour.
Recovery time...

You know, cheese sandwich and Sports Center.

Dave

Dave

Recovery time...

You know, cheese sandwich and Sports Center.
Yes, but if his prom was like my writing he didn't finish until the very end. No sammich needed.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Yes, but if his prom was like my writing he didn't finish until the very end. No sammich needed.
Of course when you are 18 the recovery time, is the time it takes you to see her nekkid again.