Export thread

I'm back, I might as well make it official.

Null

Null

OKay, so, you all probably recognize me, there really hasn't been a lot of churn in the year I've been gone.

I'm a contributing (paid) writer for 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming, a Third-Party-Publisher of OGL gaming books. Our third book, which I have author credit on, will be released on November 27th and is available through pre-order at B&N.com and Indie Press Revolution. I also write fiction and poetry, neither of which have been published yet.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Welcome back! :)

Wasabi Poptart

Who?

Philosopher B.

You could be lying! :confused:

Chippy

Chippy

Whooooooaaaaaah

Espy

Espy

Well. Look what the cat dragged in.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Where you been?

Soliloquy

Welcome back! I vaguely remember you by your avatar, so congrats on that!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Is this an AMA thread?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Damn Bastard, good to have you back for sure. "Sheki" was always a nickname I enjoyed. Good to hear it again. :D

Null

Null

Is this an AMA thread?
The American Medical Association does not approve of this thread, as far as I know.

Sheki said:
Damn Bastard, good to have you back for sure. "Sheki" was always a nickname I enjoyed. Good to hear it again.
Glad to see you again too, Sheki.

As for the Ask Me Anything... that's not the intention of this. If you have questions, ask. Perhaps you'll get an answer.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Do you have an opinion on SD3?

Yes, that one.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Your avatar isn't kicking anymore. WHY?

Null

Null

Yes, that one.
The one by Goblinboy?

An amazing piece of work, really. Everyone who writes those games has an idea for a MoaAIF, and he actually made one. I thought it was really impressive and really changed the playing field for other authors.

Dave

Dave

Why haven't you linked your book here yet? Or your publisher's site?

And God DAMN is it good to see you again!

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

4 Winds Gaming

Null

Null

Why haven't you linked your book here yet? Or your publisher's site?

And God DAMN is it good to see you again![COLOR=\"black\"]

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

[/COLOR]4 Winds Fantasy Gaming
Alright, alright.

On B&N.com

Paizo thread discussing the book

Indie Press Revolution, all the books

bhamv3

bhamv3

Yes, that one.
The one by Goblinboy?

An amazing piece of work, really. Everyone who writes those games has an idea for a MoaAIF, and he actually made one. I thought it was really impressive and really changed the playing field for other authors.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%. I can't play any other games now without comparing it to SD3, and nothing matches up any more.

Null

Null

Yes, that one.
The one by Goblinboy?

An amazing piece of work, really. Everyone who writes those games has an idea for a MoaAIF, and he actually made one. I thought it was really impressive and really changed the playing field for other authors.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%. I can't play any other games now without comparing it to SD3, and nothing matches up any more.[/QUOTE]

Well, hopefully you'll enjoy the game A. Bomire, Chris Cole, and myself are working on. We're about 65% done with it so far, so probably won't be out until late next year (production's been interrupted a few times).

Which is still leagues ahead of Skip Tracer, which is at about 0.5% done.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Yes, that one.
The one by Goblinboy?

Agreed 100%. I can't play any other games now without comparing it to SD3, and nothing matches up any more.[/QUOTE]

Well, hopefully you'll enjoy the game A. Bomire, Chris Cole, and myself are working on. We're about 65% done with it so far, so probably won't be out until late next year (production's been interrupted a few times).

Which is still leagues ahead of Skip Tracer, which is at about 0.5% done.[/QUOTE]

Ooo, this sounds promising! I'll keep an eye out.

Can you tell me what game engine it'll be on? I usually play TADS, you see.

Null

Null

Yeah, we're working with TADS.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Good stuff. Keep up the good work, man. :D:thumb:

Null

Null

Thanks. After the collab is done, I've got three that are sort of planned out but not written. You know how that goes.

Null

Null

So it turns out Paths of Power is at the Printers now, and we're starting to wrap up the next book, "Luven Lightfinger's Gear & Treasure" (I didn't choose the title) which should be available in January.