Export thread

I'm going to Thailand! (I'm back!)

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm going to Thailand tomorrow for a week!

If I don't come back, it's because I was eaten by sharks while snorkeling off the coast of Koh Tao or Samui.

See you guys in a week!

Chibibar

I'm going to Thailand!

be careful over there mate. My people can get pretty tricky and try to steal all your money.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm going to Thailand!

Don't tell Icarus.

Or Iaculus... I hear they're in on it together.

*is this old already? I should probably let it die.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'm going to Thailand!

Don't tell Icarus.

If it were old Icarus wouldn't be interested in it, so I guess we'll see.

Enresshou

Enresshou

I'm going to Thailand!

Watch your stuff on any form of transportation. One of my friends had more than $600 worth of stuff stolen from him while he travelling to his destination.

JCM

I'm going to Thailand!

Man, Thailand rocks.

I went there a few times, and they have orgies in Bangkok like no other city (but maybe for Acapulco). One club actually had a swimming pool with no water, just nubile Thai ladies.

Just make sure you use a rubber, and never bring expensive stuff in your pocket (my suggestion, get a safe box at the bank to keep your camera and iphones in)

SeraRelm

I'm going to Thailand!

Don't tell Icarus.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'm going to Thailand!

My dad's been there when he was in the Navy.

Obviously you won't get the Hey Joe treatment, but still, watch your cash and your valuables. Not a safe place.

However, if you want pirated copies of games/movies, this is the place. My mom brought back all sorts of ps1 games and movies. Not to mention fucking awesome mink blankets.

@Li3n

@Li3n

I'm going to Thailand!

Have fun with the underage boy prostitutes... and then remember to totally admit it while supporting Polanski!

JCM

I'm going to Thailand!

Don't tell Icarus.

[/QUOTE]Icarus + effemintae Elvis wil never get old.

Now someone do a wiki entry on it. :p

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm back! The sharks left me alone.

I now have SSI open water scuba diving certification.

I am much more tanned.

Thai girls are very much my type.

Also, I saw kitties.

Morgoth

If I don't come back, it's because I was eaten by sharks while snorkeling off the coast of Koh Tao or Samui.

See you guys in a week!
If you buy a prostitute, make sure to check her junk before you dish out the money for a room. Have fun!

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Did you check their junk?

bhamv3

bhamv3

See you guys in a week!
If you buy a prostitute, make sure to check her junk before you dish out the money for a room. Have fun!

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Did you check their junk?[/QUOTE]

Well, I was there with my girlfriend and family, so there was no junk-checking on any of the Thai girls. Or ladyboys.

Dave

Dave

So are we expecting a massive wall of text post to tell us how it went?

Morgoth

See you guys in a week!

Did you check their junk?[/quote]

Well, I was there with my girlfriend and family, so there was no junk-checking on any of the Thai girls. Or ladyboys.[/quote]

Did you check their junk? You can never be too sure. :D I hope you had a great time.

JONJONAUG

I'm going to Thailand!

Man, Thailand rocks.

I went there a few times, and they have orgies in Bangkok like no other city (but maybe for Acapulco). One club actually had a swimming pool with no water, just nubile Thai ladies.

Just make sure you use a rubber, and never bring expensive stuff in your pocket (my suggestion, get a safe box at the bank to keep your camera and iphones in)
Didn't you almost accidentally have sex with a shemale over there?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Pictures or it didn't happen. I mean, how do we know you didn't spend that time passed out naked in a pile of instant muffin wrappers?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Pictures or it didn't happen. I mean, how do we know you didn't spend that time passed out naked in a pile of instant muffin wrappers?
In my defense, the Thai really know how to make some excellent instant muffins.

I still can only go online sporadically, so I haven't been able to upload many pictures yet, but here's one of me after a scuba diving session.

My girlfriend and I went to Koh Tao, where we took a three day course on open water scuba diving. We saw a whole bunch of coral, clownfish, stingrays, bannerfish, angelfish, and plenty of other organisms I can't name. We also saw several triggerfish, which are territorial and capable of crushing coral with their mouths. They attack if you wander into their territory, and being around 18 to 24 inches long, they're capable of biting off your body parts.

Unfortunately I don't have any underwater pics, my camera's not equipped for that. :( Next time maybe.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

Sounds like it was awesome, I still wanna do stuff like that, but as with many things, lack of funds keeps golding me back.