I'm impressed! Cyberlink Powerdvd 10 HD upconvert

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt²

I have to say, I'm mighty impressed.. I'm using the 22" monitor I got last week to watch videos on, I have it at 1680x1050 (highest res it can go) and I finally found a program that is INTELLIGENT, and that won't go back to my main screen (I have it as a secondary to solely watch videos off of) when I doubleclick to fullscreen on the RIGHT side monitor (media player 11 even did this) .. and I downloaded Cyberlink's Power dvd 10 free program. I dunno how, cause it doesn't say it anywhere, but it is upconverting the dvd I'm watching to I'm guessing 720p? It looks a LOT better than it did on standard dvd! And I know it's not a Bluray, it's a standard DVD of "Mr Baseball" released in 1992!

I gotta say,.. I may buy the full version of this program if it's that good to begin with!

M

Matt²

and yes, I know it should already have been at a hd resolution, but it wasn't displaying as well as it should have in other players.

so I tried the trial. they definately improved the software algorithm for uping the resolution. however I have a high end graphics card which is doing almost as good of a job using hardware acceleration in 9 ultra, I dont have any real interest in 10 ultra due to the main advantage being 3d stuff which is silly as I have none of the gear and probably wont be getting any for awhile. ARGGGH! I just dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.