Export thread

I'm With Coco Large Resolution Quest

Calleja

Calleja

An OfficeMax just opened 5 minutes away from my house and I decided I wanted to take advantage of the comfortable fact that I now have to drive 5 minutes instead of 15 to get posters printed.

And I want a poster of this:

Problem is I can't find a decent resolution so I can print it at a decent size... and my Google-fu is failing me.

Any help finding it would be awesome incarnate.

Also, suggestions for cool images I can pay to have printed and hang on my wall are more than welcome.

General Specific

General Specific

figmentPez

figmentPez

Biggest pic found by TinEye.com is 768x1024, but it's a tour poster that doesn't say "I'm with Coco"

Biggest one that exactly what you've got is 500x773

Calleja

Calleja

But there ahs to be one! Where did these people get it?

and if you google image search for only large images, you also get this:

Which is an actual PHYSICAL poster that's so big it could have only come from a high res version of the image.. look at Conan's signature for size reference.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

They likely paid for the poster through the artist.

Yeah, it's on his shop thingy here, looks like: http://imwithcoco.myshopify.com/collections/all

Calleja

Calleja

Uh... are you seeing the same first image as I am? That's not a paid-for poster. That's a print out on cardboard-ish paper. And it's even wet. Look at the original with a (ridiculously) high resolution:

http://api.ning.com/files/O6w7m1RxM...PeMhSrxb21g7qc998oSNp5zGFhzeiXKu/CIMG0941.JPG

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

It's paper glued to a cardboard back. You can see the outline.

I don't know if it'd be different for you down there, but most copy places won't print copyrighted images. I know we weren't allowed when I worked at Kinko's back in high school.

Calleja

Calleja

My point is still valid, they definitely did NOT pay for that image and that's actually a perfect size for what I want.