Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Status
Not open for further replies.
we finally have a trailer :D

and good lord does it look trippy. it looks like gilliams amped the weird up to 11, even compared to his other stuff. and i cannot freaking wait for october 16th.

trailer

You know what I love about him? He uses the amazing tech we have to show us something incredible, not just bigger things blowing up.

S

Singularity.EXE

Wow that movie looks incredible. I could have sworn that our dearly departed Heath Ledger was in the film as well? But yeah, I second Fun Size here, I would love to see our advanced graphic technologies to create fantastical elements, as opposed to just explodey ones.

So.....are Jude Law, Johnny Depp and Colin Farrel all playing the same character as Heath Ledger? If so, that's pretty awesome.

Singularity.EXE said:
Wow that movie looks incredible. I could have sworn that our dearly departed Heath Ledger was in the film as well? But yeah, I second Fun Size here, I would love to see our advanced graphic technologies to create fantastical elements, as opposed to just explodey ones.
He is.

S

Singularity.EXE

Ah yeah, I just looked this up. They're playing different transformations of Heath Ledger's character. Man, I hope this movie turns out to be fantastic.

L

Lally

Fun Size said:
You know what I love about him? He uses the amazing tech we have to show us something incredible, not just bigger things blowing up.
THIS!

I really wish that Terry Gilliam would team up with a group of comedians to do a show. He'd probably work well with a few British guys. 5 or so would be good. Gilliam could do weird little animations or something.

C

Chibibar

wow...... that looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to see it.

note: I also would love to see more fantasy/extraordinary setting like these instead of "cooler explosion" stuff.

I agree it looks cool. I am hopeful heath ledgers legacy doesn't overshadow what could be a really cool movie otherwise.

General Specific said:
I really wish that Terry Gilliam would team up with a group of comedians to do a show. He'd probably work well with a few British guys. 5 or so would be good. Gilliam could do weird little animations or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.