Export thread

Inject a banana with ice cream

Cuyval Dar

http://gizmodo.com/5345065/oh-my-lord-banana-injector-fills-a-banana-with-ice-cream

Do want.
Imagine, walking around, appearing to be eating healthy fruit, but in fact you have 1500 calories of ice cream inside a banana.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

:Leyla:
Is all I can say along with "DO WANT!"

Cuyval Dar

Think of all of the other things you could inject with ice cream!
Shego: babies
Ed: prunes
The list goes on and on.

Cat

Cat

What other amazing forgotten technology could there be?

Hylian

Hylian

sounds tasty :drool:

Cuyval Dar

I herd u liek ice cream in ur banana, so I put ice cream in ur banana inside ur ice cream in ur banana, so u can...Ow, my head hurts.

figmentPez

figmentPez

:Leyla:
Is all I can say along with "DO WANT!"

Sorry, please don't kill me.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Wow, that is just the kind of amazing stupid brilliant idea that you wished you had thought before >.<

Calleja

Calleja

I eat ice cream inside my banana all the time.

We call it a Banana Split

Cuyval Dar

But is it injected inside of the banana?

I

Icarus

has no-one yet foreseen the obvious problem? The design for the device is straight, bananas aren't. Good luck drilling a hole in bananas which have so many different shapes ;). Just cover the banana in ice cream and be done with :p

General Specific

General Specific

I herd u liek ice cream in ur banana, so I put ice cream in ur banana inside ur ice cream in ur banana, so u can...Ow, my head hurts.
ARRRGH! Why must you taunt me so... I... ERRGH!

Cuyval Dar

has no-one yet foreseen the obvious problem? The design for the device is straight, bananas aren't. Good luck drilling a hole in bananas which have so many different shapes ;). Just cover the banana in ice cream and be done with :p
When this was invented, the (Cavendish species?) were not used. I think that the common kind of banana then actually was straight.