<Insert forum archtype here> appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who you are. Yes, YOU. You are everything we've ever needed. Don't let the others tell you otherwise. When you post that one guy is all excited and lives for those moments. I don't know how you do it, but I'm envious.

So, never forget. Without you the forum would be all empty and hollow. So, I salute you, <insert forum archetype here>.

M

makare

*sniff* I always knew someday someone would step forward and appreciate me for who I am.

Thank you.

You know who you are. Yes, YOU. You are everything we've ever needed. Don't let the others tell you otherwise. When you post that one guy is all excited and lives for those moments. I don't know how you do it, but I'm envious.

So, never forget. Without you the forum would be all empty and hollow. So, I salute you, guy who is never here but pretends to be a regular/old timer.
I accept this honor with gratitude and humility, and would like to thank God, my family, and the Academy for this opportuni- HEY! FRICKIN' KANYE, GET OFFA MY STAGE! THIS IS MY TIME, MY LIGHT AND I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO - what? oh, my time is up? s'cool. Hey y'all, thanks for keepin' it real, you know? Yeah, you know. Night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.