Export thread

IPad Camera Roll Problem

Zappit

Zappit

Here's a weird one. I'm noticing that when I save images to my iPad from the net, any blank parts of the background will be filled with an old, deleted photo. It only shows it in the thumbnails. I can still mess with images or view them at full size same as normal. Just really weird and I can't get it to stop. Has anyone encountered a bug like this? How did you fix it?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Here's a weird one. I'm noticing that when I save images to my iPad from the net, any blank parts of the background will be filled with an old, deleted photo. It only shows it in the thumbnails. I can still mess with images or view them at full size same as normal. Just really weird and I can't get it to stop. Has anyone encountered a bug like this? How did you fix it?
It looks like it's this bug. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3778274?start=0&tstart=0

Zappit

Zappit

Yeah, pretty much that, and no fix for it. Great. So basically an iPad doesn't entirely delete a photo. Not that big of a deal, but it's a pain in the ass minor problem.

Zappit

Zappit

Went and got photo manager pro, which doesn't suffer from that problem.

PatrThom

PatrThom

First I've heard of this.

--Patrick

Zappit

Zappit

I updated Artstudio, used a new importing feature, and then my photo thumbnails were affected. It looks like some other apps can affect Photos, so it's something within the app.

Terrik

Terrik

The problem is you're using an iPad.

-Sent from my iPad