iPad for halforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any free good apps for the forums?

What I currently use google app is quirky at best

Say wha? I can't really make sense of what you're trying to do.

If your connection is fast enough, why not just use safari?

I use the google app

Can safari work better?

Aka able to acces files to upload?
The problem you'll have uploading files from an iPad is the lack of a recognizable file directory system. I think even if you have DropBox, Safari or Google can't locate a folder where your images are located.

If you want to share photos, the easiest way would be to do so from a computer. If needed, you can use the Dropbox app to upload a photo to your account, and then link that photo here on the forums. It's not perfect, but it works.

--Patrick

DropBox? Yeah, its free up to 4 or 5 GB and the app for the iPad is free as well. If you sign up using my referral link, I get a little extra space for my account. :) Note, after you sign up and add photos, you may need to make sure the folder you are linking from is public. I haven't linked from DropBox before, but it should be pretty straightforward.

My referral link: http://db.tt/nFF7qSu

When I'm on my iPod Touch, I use the Tapatalk app to access most of the forums. It does cost (don't remember how much off hand), but it's worth it if you either a.) visit one forum that uses it a great deal of the time, or b.) visit multiple forums that use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.