[Bug] iPhone auto post merging not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I make 2 posts back to back, instead of auto merging my posts it deletes my previous post instead of merging both. I use the Dolphin browser instead of Safari, don't know if that is causing it.

Dave

Staff member
WTF is Dolphin?!? Have you tried it on Safari? If it's a Dolphin browser issue I'm afraid it might not get fixed. :(

Dave

Staff member
Crap on a cracker. So now we have to choose between mobile browsing and double posts? It's largely an abandoned mod so getting the dev to update it might be problematic.

Dave

Staff member
But I love this mod! It's seriously one of the best ones we have! Damn it!

Did this just start or did we just notice it?

Dolphin test
Added at: 22:19
Ok, here's my findings.

Post merging with the default android browser, as well as Dolphin browser, does not work. It sill simply delete the previous post without merging them.

Post merging with Tapatalk also does not work, but it simply does a double post rather than any merging. This seems perfectly fine to me, at least nothing gets deleted.

Another interesting note, using Dolphin Browser (latest version of Dolphin Browser HD) to browse the forums loads much faster than default android browser, but I'm unable to type anything in the reply box unless I click on the top right corner to turn off rich text editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.