Export thread

It is not important

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I post not what is important. I post not feelings. I post that which the mortal mind will not understand.

This thread will die. It's true words unspoken and it's meaning lost.

In time forgotten and with the moving stars shall never be known. Tis not your worry fair mortal, worry not your pretty head. Let events transpire and worry not tis not the concern or mortal beings.

Tis events you shall never know. Your life goes on.

Philosopher B.

But ... but ... I worry about everything! :aaahhh:

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Mortal minds need not worry about what is posted here.

David

David

Hey guys, what's going on in here? Dance party? *Breaks out DDR mats*

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Is the great squid hopped up on octopus juice AGAIN?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

a

Element 117

Yay, I can post here and it means something!

Apartment hunting is AsWuEcSkOyME

Bubble181

Bubble181

Ah, the Thread, at last.

Vagabond

V.Bond

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Hey guys, what's going on in here? Dance party? *Breaks out DDR mats*
No Dancing, move along.

Yay, I can post here and it means something!

Apartment hunting is AsWuEcSkOyME
You're welcome to crash on my couch if you don't mind dank and dark caverns. Just let me know first so I can make the cultists clean up the place.

Ah, the Thread, at last.
Good to see you again too Bubble. :eyebrows:

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Don't you hate when you post a pic but it's missed up. I've been trying to show you that pic for ages, Threadnecro, look at it and be happy! (pic in previous post)

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

:awesome:

:twisted:

This may get put through the shop and come back as a necro stamp of approval. Nice little gem, thanks.

Soliloquy

Necro, when's the last time you've lived up to your name, anyway? I think you're slacking at your job.

There are threads that need reviving!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Funny, I pulled up a thread just this morning, couple hours before you posted this to ask me about such things.

You can't just go Necro'ing willy nilly like, has to be some style to it. Like the one I pulled up this morning was purely for the thread title and author in response to a comment he made (and I linked to and quoted) in a thread I couldn't reply to.

Soliloquy

Funny, I pulled up a thread just this morning, couple hours before you posted this to ask me about such things.

You can't just go Necro'ing willy nilly like, has to be some style to it. Like the one I pulled up this morning was purely for the thread title and author in response to a comment he made (and I linked to and quoted) in a thread I couldn't reply to.
But... But EWOKS! And the Endor Holocaust!

Element 117

You can't just go Necro'ing willy nilly like, has to be some style to it.
Apparently this is not the case.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

You can't just go Necro'ing willy nilly like, has to be some style to it.
Apparently this is not the case.[/QUOTE]

I'll be the first to admit that my point is often lost and not clear to everyone.