It was 20 years ago today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

20 years ago.... I was a sophomores in high school and join the color guard.

Chibibar said:
Gay... :p

J/K

20 years ago I was born in the middle of a blizzard, when my parents got out of the car it started to slide down the parking lot because the hospital was built on a hill and my dad had to chase after it heh.

P

Philosopher B.

I don't remember what I was doing twenty years ago on account of I was 1 year old.

C

Chibibar

HoboNinja said:
Chibibar said:
Gay... :p

J/K

20 years ago I was born in the middle of a blizzard, when my parents got out of the car it started to slide down the parking lot because it the hospital was built on a hill and my dad had to chase after it heh.
hehe.. many call me that, but I was never dateless in High School :)

Wow.... that is a day to remember.... "On the day I was born, my dad had to chase a car down a hill"

V

Veteran

20 years ago I was 5 and I remember watching the Berlin Wall coming down on TV.

Not so much David Hasselhoff singing.

Cajungal

Staff member
20 years ago this summer I was running away from home so I wouldn't have to take swimming lessons. Damn old lady in the neighborhood sold me out after feeding me Koolaid and cookies.

20 years ago today, I was 8 and looking very much forward to July when I would turn 9.

I'm surprised none of the youngsters have told us have they weren't even alive 20 years ago.

Well, before you do so, youngster, think about this.. 20 years ago half of you was an egg already inside your mother's ovary, and you were right there whenever mommy dearest had sex with anyone, even before your daddy!

Think of that!!

20 years ago... Well, I don't recall anything from my unexistance, so I'll just go with Calleja's explanation and say that half me didn't exist and the other half was watching her friends turn fat and bleed away every 28 days or so.

It's a bit soothing to know that the other half of you was created just days before your conception and it didn't spend too much time hanging out inside a testicle.

Calleja said:
It's a bit soothing to know that the other half of you was created just days before your conception and it didn't spend too much time hanging out inside a testicle.
Ah, the fleeting travels across the urethra.

Status
Not open for further replies.