Export thread

It's Always Sunny... with kittens

Krisken

Krisken

This preview had me in tears I was laughing so hard.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47D9-U8hn5I:3kk72ytw][/youtube:3kk72ytw]

I can't wait for the new season.

:rofl: Okay, I may have to start watching this.

I want to laugh, I really do. But that poor little guy clearly hated having those mittens on and looks like he took a bad tumble off the table. :(

Krisken

Krisken

ThatNickGuy said:
I want to laugh, I really do. But that poor little guy clearly hated having those mittens on and looks like he took a bad tumble off the table. :(
I have a kitten and I love my little guy, but it still struck my funny bone. I'm sure the cat is ok.

Animals are treated better on television and movie sets than Humans are. You never see a disclaimer that says, "No Humans were harmed in the making of this film."

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

:rofl:

Krisken

Krisken

Haha, nice Ed! Love that it's in your sig!

Thank Charlie. He made it. I just stole it like a thief in the night.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Edrondol said:
I didn't make the gif either, I just hosted it.

Charlie Dont Surf said:
Edrondol said:
I didn't make the gif either, I just hosted it.
Thank Charlie. He posted it. I just stole it like a thief in the night.

Krisken

Krisken

Thanks Charlie.

Is till blocked your avatar though.

Hylian

Hylian

:rofl:

look at the kitty :)

LittleSin

LittleSin

My retarded cat walks like that anyways. He wakes up and for the first ten minutes its like the use of his legs escapes him.

My vet tells me she can't find anything wrong with him.

Just one of the many weird and bizarra things my cat does that mkaes me think he is retarded.

Krisken

Krisken

LittleSin said:
My retarded cat walks like that anyways. He wakes up and for the first ten minutes its like the use of his legs escapes him.

Just one of the many weird and bizarra things my cat does that mkaes me think he is retarded.
You're going to have to get some video of that!

LittleSin

LittleSin

Krisken said:
LittleSin said:

You're going to have to get some video of that!
I shall endeavor to do so.

ThatNickGuy said:
Well, I for one laughed my ass off. It's in another room now.

We torture our kitties all the time along these lines and they're fine.

Espy

Espy

:rofl: :rofl:

I love this show so much. This season should be brilliant!

lafftaff

Hilarious! I think I need to invest in some Kitten Mittens.

And wouldn't worry about the cat falling. Mine do that all time cleaning themselves. They try to reach their rear and end up falling off the bed.

lafftaff said:
And wouldn't worry about the cat falling. Mine do that all time cleaning themselves. They try to reach their rear and end up falling off the bed.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZj4S3-Vim8:2lwyf1vr][/youtube:2lwyf1vr]

I know I've posted this before but you can hear us trying not to laugh out loud before I switched the camera off.

lafftaff

ZenMonkey said:
lafftaff said:
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZj4S3-Vim8:21ee1h2y][/youtube:21ee1h2y]

I know I've posted this before but you can hear us trying not to laugh out loud before I switched the camera off.
Ah, cats. So graceful. They're like four-legged, furry ballerinas :tongue:

R

Rawling

Heh... one of those cat noises is on the MS Office assistant.

it's the SMS tone on my phone...

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Hilarious.

My roomate's cat always walks like she's stalking something. Also she's annoying as hell. :angry:

rvdleun

I genuinely thought that was a CGI cat, thinking no one would even dare to do something so cruel to cats. The inhumanity of it all.

:(

Then I realised that I tend to have some fun with my cats as well, and all was well in the world.