Export thread

It's hot!

General Specific

General Specific

As I was driving out to lunch today, I passed a sign that gave the temp: 257 F

I wish I wasn't driving so that I could have gotten a picture of it.

David

David

God damn global warming.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

On a semi-related note, once on a train the digital clock in the car read the date as being the year 2027. I could only conclude that the train was traveling fast enough to create a hole in the space-time continuum.

phil

phil

88mph?

Jay

Jay

Something interesting I saw on the way back from a client... I had to Google Map this shit

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=...d=m8vLSXLblD21fVkulpRUyQ&cbp=12,3.51,,1,-4.18

Wasabi Poptart

Morphine

Morphine

My city (Guadalajara) is VERY hot right now, I don't remember other summers to be this hot and the day before yesterday we had for the first time ever a really bad contingency, pollution is getting worse and worse by the hour, it makes me quite sad.

TommiR

TommiR

Over here, it's not that hot right now. About 12 degrees C or so. And it was raining on my way back home from the pub just now. I can handle the temperature, but the rain causes some problems.

Oh well, that's the finnish summer for you. Cold, and with not that much snow.

Wasabi Poptart

If we're really talking about the weather, it's 65 and has been cloudy all day here with a cool breeze. Unseasonably chilly. I had a jacket on when I took the kids outside earlier. It's mid-friggin'-JUNE! I should be in shorts.

Matt²

just be glad you're not here :

TommiR

TommiR

If I had a Cursed Ring of Invisibility, I'd totally throw it in there. For the good of the world.

Necronic

Necronic

My city (Guadalajara) is VERY hot right now, I don't remember other summers to be this hot and the day before yesterday we had for the first time ever a really bad contingency, pollution is getting worse and worse by the hour, it makes me quite sad.
Oh no, Guadalajara won't do.

Seriously though. It's fucking hot. And I don't have AC.

Null

Null

As I was driving out to lunch today, I passed a sign that gave the temp: 257 F

I wish I wasn't driving so that I could have gotten a picture of it.
Must have been a Sith thermometer.