Japanese translation? (Also Spanish, French)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know enough Japanese, or know someone who knows enough Japanese to translate portions of my app?

I've created an iOS (iphone, iPad, iPod touch) app which shows people their nearest reactors. The current version contains the US nuclear power plants, and a portion of all sales goes to the Red Cross in connection with the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami.

I'd like to make a Japan only version that contains all the nuclear power plants in Japan, which I would provide for free.

I do not know Japanese though, so I'm going to need some help both translating, and beta testing the Japanese version of the app. I'm not in a position to pay for this, though I would be able to credit anyone who helps in the app.

I haven't made a spreadsheet of everything that needs to be translated yet, but I anticipate there are about 10-15 words, 5-10 phrases, and a paragraph of legal mumbo jumbo.

I'd like to do the same for Spanish and French, if anyone happens to know those, though those translations will be going into the main app.

I speak French at an adept level, so I could give you a primary translation to be doublechecked by a more native speaker.

I have a friend who speaks/writes Spanish fluently. I'm sure I could get him to do the Spanish translation for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.