Jumping on the bandwagon...Ask Overflight Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Overflight

Well, seeing as this is becoming so popular, might as well create an AMA thread. As other have claimed in their threads I reserve the right to ignore questions as I see fit.

So...give me your best shot.

D

darkangel6988

Jumping on the bandwagon...Ask Psyclone Anything!

What is your favorite thing about Halforums?

O

Overflight

I think it's the fact that most people here have similar interests to mine, and apart from a few exceptions, everyone is pretty nice. I have followed this community since the Image Comics days and despite having joined other forums in the meantime, I always end up coming back here. I talk to the people here mostly on IRC so you may not notice this in the forum itself, but I guess you can call halforums where my "Internet friends" hangout.

Cajungal

Staff member

If you had to go back and live in another era, which would you live in?

O

Overflight

If you had to go back and live in another era, which would you live in?
I'm a pretty progressive guy so the thought of living in the past doesn't appeal to me. If I absolutely HAD to choose, I'd pick the most recent one possible. I have considered picking one where I could convince people I was an evil wizard and thus become their ruler but as certain media demonstrates, in great enough number, Rock Beats Laser

Would you murder me if you had the chance?
No.

D

darkangel6988

What is your biggest dream in life? And if you had to give up something to have it come true what would you give up?

O

Overflight

First question: I want to feel like I made the world a better place for being here. Do something I feel is important and had a positive impact.

Second question: ...well, I guess the hard work on my course has made me give up a bunch of stuff: my self esteem, lots of leisure time, some of my sanity... And I aim to use what I learned there to achieve my dream. So there's that.

D

darkangel6988

What's your favorite Dessert?
What's your favorite kind of food ?

O

Overflight

My favorite dessert is a three way tie between cheesecake, chocolate mousse and caramel mousse.

My favorite food: meatballs. Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.