Just for you Juski: MOON PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think they'll only stick in that in their mouth?
You totally read my mind.

"You wanna try it?"
"Are you kidding? I have no idea where that thing's been."

On the bright side, this is going to bring internet sex into a whole new realm for the ladies...

North_Ranger

Staff member
Okay, I'm a horny bastard and even I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole.
Buuuut then again this is coming from a nation where men marry their pillow cases and little children vaginally enter huge, bright yellow electric rodents. So business as usual for them, I suppose.

Whatever happened to the good old days of text-based cybersex? Where you were never 100% sure if sexyteengirltotallylegit18 was man, but it didn't matter? We had to use our words to describe things, and our imaginations to get off to it! Now it's all webcams and kiss machines. The times they are a-changin'.

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT IF IT IS BUT

is it gay if it's two dudes?

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT IF IT IS

no, but seriously.

also:

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT

is it hot if it's two chicks?

Isn't that kind of..um...small?
Rarely, are opportunities such as this simply given to us. People will go their whole lives in search of that one perfect moment. Many will fail, leaving lives full of regret and misfortune in their wake. Sometimes though, be it the aligning of the stars, the will of a higher power, or just dumb luck everything just falls into place. Friends, this is one of those moments. I'd like to take a moment to thank all those who have made this moment possible. You know who you are, and if such a thing as Karma is real, I hope it finds it's way to you.

Ladies and gentlemen, it brings me a great pleasure in informing you, that is what she said.

Thank you, and God bless America.

E

Elathril

Rarely, are opportunities such as this simply given to us. People will go their whole lives in search of that one perfect moment. Many will fail, leaving lives full of regret and misfortune in their wake. Sometimes though, be it the aligning of the stars, the will of a higher power, or just dumb luck everything just falls into place. Friends, this is one of those moments. I'd like to take a moment to thank all those who have made this moment possible. You know who you are, and if such a thing as Karma is real, I hope it finds it's way to you.

Ladies and gentlemen, it brings me a great pleasure in informing you, that is what she said.

Thank you, and God bless America.
perfect :D

I just laughed out loud at work, ppl are looking at me strangly now

fade

Staff member
Yeah, but that's kind of what I meant. She would be saying that if you could fit in there, it seems to me. Or maybe it's just the camera angle.

E

Elathril

oh dear god...
seeing as that box has Chinese Hanzi
it might actually have the very same function...
and that disturbes me greatly

poor kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.