KFC Cruelty Sign Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeneralOrder24

Have you guys seen this? It's tied to a site that goes on and on about KFC doing horrible things to chickens. After reading a bit, I decided to make my own sign or two. This is what I came up with:

What can you guys come up with?

fade

Staff member
To be honest, whether you are PETA or not, most chickens have a horrible life.

R

Rubicon

Since chicken is my favorite meat (compared to beef, pork or fish) it doesn't bother me really. I mean if I had a chicken as a pet, I wouldn't want to cook it up and eat it but it's the food chain, and humans are for the most part on top (people say we are then you throw one of us in the ocean where sharks or something else is king...).

It's funny about PETA really, they champion for animal rights, but what about plant rights? Yea, I said plants. A cow they might have just saved is eating tons of grass, who thinks about that grass? just because it can't speak or doesn't have a form of communication known to us, doesn't mean it might not be sentient and whatnot, its floracide to be a vegetarian.

C

Chazwozel

Since chicken is my favorite meat (compared to beef, pork or fish) it doesn't bother me really. I mean if I had a chicken as a pet, I wouldn't want to cook it up and eat it but it's the food chain, and humans are for the most part on top (people say we are then you throw one of us in the ocean where sharks or something else is king...).

It's funny about PETA really, they champion for animal rights, but what about plant rights? Yea, I said plants. A cow they might have just saved is eating tons of grass, who thinks about that grass? just because it can't speak or doesn't have a form of communication known to us, doesn't mean it might not be sentient and whatnot, its floracide to be a vegetarian.[/QUOTE]

lol wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.