KFC wants to kill us all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lally

Back in the day I would have thought this was amazing, but now it just kinda makes me sick to my stomach. :bush:

C

Chibibar

hehe... I am willing to try this one out :)

granted I would literally die if I eat that everyday.

Charlie Dont Surf said:
The idea of fried chicken is delicious, but what you get at KFC tastes like dogshit that gets stuck in your mouth. Popeye's Supremacy.
All the Popeye's in a 200mile radius of my city went out of business and was purchased by Church's.

The KFC down the road here however, has the most amazing, mouth watering chicken around. So this sandwich will be quite the meal I'm guessing.

What makes me nervous about this sandwich is all the KFC's near me makes there chicken super greasy. It slides in and out in one swallow.

figmentPez said:
This is why you are fat is a load of crap. The reason people are fat is that normal restaurant food is fattening, processed foods taste good, bad food is cheap and easy. Then you go into personal issues. People being bored, sad, lonely couch potatoes that eat just to feel something.

The majority of fatties do not eat that stuff on a regular basis.

sixpackshaker said:
figmentPez said:
This is why you are fat is a load of crap. The reason people are fat is that normal restaurant food is fattening, processed foods taste good, bad food is cheap and easy. Then you go into personal issues. People being bored, sad, lonely couch potatoes that eat just to feel something.

They originally made a site for people who do eat that stuff on a regular basis, but they never got a lot of hits on "This is why you're dead".

Fun Size said:
sixpackshaker said:
figmentPez said:

They originally made a site for people who do eat that stuff on a regular basis, but they never got a lot of hits on "This is why you're dead".
Those 'Eat This not That' books are pretty eye opening. And done in a non-judgmental way.

WELP, it was nice knowing you guys. I'm pretty sure after I eventually get one of these I'll just die.

I'd donate my body to science but I'm sure all my organs will be filled with grease, so I'm just going to request a Viking funeral, or rolled up in newspaper and tossed in a ditch. Whatever you come across first.

sixpackshaker said:
There's no strong link between negative affect (e.g. sadness) and weight, so this is a bit of a myth.

sixpackshaker said:
Well, yeah. It's really just a matter of eating too much of regular foods and not being able to do anything with those calories except store them.

I asked my local KFC about it. They had multiple issues with the description of the sammich that makes me believe it's a fake. The store here doesn't use sliced cheese, sliced bacon, or original recipe fillets. So without extra gear, they wouldn't be doing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.