Export thread

L4D Chibi-Contest

Chibibar

This is a chibi contest. I feel like donating 2 copies of Left 4 Dead since they are one sale.

So this means that I need to host a contest or something, but since I got a new avatar, I can't think of anything that is cool and quick.... so..... lets do a "why do I need/deserve Left 4 Dead game?" short quip or chibi-essay and I'll select two from the list. remember the contest ends when the sales ends.

(this is also posted at Games and More but no response yet) this is not a fake contest.

Good luck.

edit: I am ending this contest on Thursday October 1st 2009 at 5pm Central time. I will select the final winner by that time. Please send me a PM of your steam or email account you want me to send the prize to.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Haha, this sounds cool. I've had the game since demo so won't be participating, but I hope to see some cool entries.

Alucard

What software can you use for the contest and where can you post it?
Can I use like Adobe or Coral Painter? Just curious since I'm in a digital arts class this summer

Ross

Ross

This is for the PC version...

For the first time in over four years, I'm going to break the bank and buy a new PC when Windows 7 goes retail. The last game I ever bought for myself was the Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source pack... again, 4 years ago.

I am a BIG fan of the source engine, and I have been meaning to get this game, but unfortunately my current PC struggles even with CS:S at times, and I fear I would not be able to play it to its full capacity. It would bring me great joy to have this as my inaugural game for my new PC, and even greater joy if I got this game from this contest :)

...and you're the most awesome-est person. Ever.

Chibibar

It is for PC via Steam account (or I can send via email since it let me purchase and send as a gift)

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

What software can you use for the contest and where can you post it?
Can I use like Adobe or Coral Painter? Just curious since I'm in a digital arts class this summer
It is more of a short story :) I already got an avatar. So far only 1 official entry in 2 hours.. wow.

I can't pass up to bless the new PC with Left 4 Dead ;) I'll give one to Ross and the other is still going until tomorrow when I wake up.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Good on you getting a good comp to play it on.

My good comp broke and I got this shitty temp one... need my good baby, because L4D sucks on this.

Ross

Ross

Thanks so much! I will make sure to get a nice rig to play it on, and do it great justice.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

do we send our entry via pm or here?

Chibibar

do we send our entry via pm or here?
via here :) I do believe today is the last day of the 3 day.

Chazwozel

Ok, my official entry, which is short but sweet.

I deserve Left For Dead because i haven't owned a first person shooter since Doom 2 (1994). From what I've read, L4D is a cooperative FPS, and has a single player mode, so it'd be an awesome way to get back into the FPS world without having to worry about getting constantly fragged by some 8 year old kid who can grenade-jump like he was a member of the harlem globetrotters.
Nah, you'll just get kicked out of your group by said 8 year old for sucking too much.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

some 8 year old kid who can grenade-jump like he was a member of the harlem globetrotters.
:rofl:

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

some 8 year old kid who can grenade-jump like he was a member of the harlem globetrotters.
:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was my reaction too.

Chibibar

Tin :) that was good. you are my 2nd winner :) PM me your steam or email you want me to send the game to. (it is a PC game from steam)