Land of the Free, Home of the Save (New podcast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necronic

Staff member
This is an irregular podcast me and a couple others (Gusto, Allen, and Hylian) are doing focused on freeware games. Check it out, it should be clearly marked as different from the other podcasts with the title I just gave. I'm not set on that title, its basically a placeholder (unless other people like it). Psyclone had mentioned Radio Free Gaming, which I thought was neat, until I looked up Radio Free Europe and found out it was a communist/anti american brodcasting group. Boo psyclone. Boo.

So, let us know what you think. We have a great game lined up for our next cast, and if yall have any good freeware games you want us to look at let us know!

Necronic

Staff member
Or some reason it's not on iTunes yet, not sure why. It's supposed to be save, like a play on words. Not committed to the title yet, if someone else has a catchy title for a freeware game podcast let me know.

Maybe throw up the links to the freeware games you review so people don't have to go searching for them with Google?

lierox, xmas pack and fireworks pack are awesome.

legend of princess, boomerang+hookshot=boomerang shenanigans. makes rooms where a bunch of enemies spawn incredibly easy.

vanguard princess, grappler chick is fun and annoying.

battleships forever, UNINSTALLED

R

redapples

I have to say these last two podcast have been better than recent ones. Edrondel and Necronic work well as a team so there was less dead air in the main podcast and the freeware one seemed to have a better script or format so that it worked as a 'show' pretty well. Looking forward to the comics one this weekend. Thanks to all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.