Export thread

Let us talk about your toes for a minute.

phil

phil

Can you pick things up with them?

I can.

Jealous

David

David

Yes. But I don't see myself able to handle chopsticks with them any time soon.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Oh yeah, well mine makes jam. So NYEAH! :tongue:

phil

phil

My big toe on one of my feet has been funky for quite some time now. I believe the problem is that so much dirt has gotten all up in there that it's started to not be quite as attached as it normally is.

I've since cleaned it out via a 10 minute scrapping with a file. It's gotten better.

Terrik

Terrik

Cutting toe nails= teh sux.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Word.

Also, thinking about the big toe of your left foot = good cure for insomnia. Reeeeeally think about it. What it looks like, what it feels like, the little rough edge of the nail on... the... insiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I have size 14 feet. They're like little fingers.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I suppose my toeses are roses.

Wasabi Poptart

I can curl my toes under and walk on my feet like a ballet dancer en pointe or wearing "toe shoes".

Terrik

Terrik

I can crack mine on command.

Gusto

Gusto

I can curl my toes under and walk on my feet like a ballet dancer en pointe or wearing "toe shoes".
These.

General Specific

General Specific

Also, thinking about the big toe of your left foot = good cure for insomnia. Reeeeeally think about it. What it looks like, what it feels like, the little rough edge of the nail on... the... insiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
What do you mean? My left big toe is pretty much like what you described. Big and fleshy... large nail.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

strawman

strawman

Cut them after showering, or soak them in hot water for fifteen minutes first. Makes it a lot easier.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

My grandfather could pinch the sh!t out of you with his toes.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Mine don't do a damned thing, but my brother-in-law's ex-wife could pick up a softball. For this, I dubbed her "monkey feet".

Hylian

Hylian

Pretty much my whole family can pick up stuff with our toes.

Gared

Gared

I remember being told once upon a time that it was "scientific fact" that you couldn't wiggle any toes other than your big toe without wiggling all of the small ones; so I taught myself to wiggle only my littlest toe on each foot, just to prove "science" wrong. Of course, that's probably one of those made up facts, like 90% of scientific studies proving that research causes cancer in lab rats.

Matt²

WOW.. your feet are a size larger than mine! STill.. my dad has you beat at size 15!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

me too but that's probably because I broke one or two of them a bunch of years ago and I don't know if they ever set properly.

Null

Null

Size 13, and I have passed things to people using my feet.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I actually have a conjoined/webbed toe. Just throwing it out there.