Export thread

Let's clear the air

Steven Soderburgin

Lots of people have problems with me. I understand why. I was (am) a big jerk.

This thread is so everyone can air their grievances and I can respond.

If you're not familiar with me, then just hope for others to respond and you can read all about why I'm a big jerk who no one likes. My answer may not be satisfactory, and that answer is that many people don't like someone who challenges them hanging around. This is also why a lot of people don't really like Charlie Don't Surf, I think.

Most people would likely give a very different answer to that question.

Anyway, let's do this shit.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

There does not seem to be anything here to discuss. You have pretty much asked and answered all we need to know with out actually asking or answering a question.

Steven Soderburgin

Well, this thread basically for anyone wants to yell at me or say anything to me to have a chance to do so.

Adam

Adammon

I don't think people mind being challenged, it's just a lot of your posts I've seen are fucking stupid.

:shrug:

Steven Soderburgin

I don't think people mind being challenged, it's just a lot of your posts I've seen are fucking stupid.

:shrug:
In what way?

Silvanesti

the only thing that annoyed me was you come off incredibly condescending sometimes.

Steven Soderburgin

Yeah, that's true. I really played that up when I first started posting because I was absolutely trolling and trying to piss people off. BUt I know I can be really condescending without trying occasionally, and I'm working on being less so.

Jake

Jake

I don't see your posts as trollish, just douchey. My posts are trollish.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I like both you and Charlie now. I disliked both of you when you first got here, because you came over to troll in retaliation, or something like that. I don't always agree you, but you're a pretty cool person to talk to now. I like you and Charlie because I think you're both honest. I'm glad you stuck around after the initial trolling shit cleared.

In the beginning, neither of you seemed to have much of a sense of humor. Now I see that that's not true.

Steven Soderburgin

I don't see your posts as trollish, just douchey. My posts are trollish.
I never really saw your posts as trollish. They're far too tame to be trollish. This is the first post of yours that I've read in months and months, though, so maybe they've gotten better? As far as being douchey, I'm definitely unapologetic about who I am and what I think. That combined with the aforementioned tendency to be condescending and yeah, I can see why people would think I'm a douchebag.
I like both you and Charlie now. I disliked both of you when you first got here, because you came over to troll in retaliation, or something like that. I don't always agree you, but you're a pretty cool person to talk to now. I like you and Charlie because I think you're both honest. I'm glad you stuck around after the initial trolling shit cleared.

In the beginning, neither of you seemed to have much of a sense of humor. Now I see that that's not true.
Heh, yeah. Thanks, you're pretty okay yourself.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I think you're really conceited to think that people cared enough about you for this thread to be necessary. You don't really stick out to me.

Krisken

Krisken

I think you're really conceited to think that people cared enough about you for this thread to be necessary. You don't really stick out to me.
Who are you?

Steven Soderburgin

Who are you?[/QUOTE]
Holy fucking lol

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Yeah, I'm not really sure who you are either.

I know who blotsfan is though.

Steven Soderburgin

I honestly thought that the "no one cares enough about you" posts would start within the first 3 replies.

But anyway, this thread isn't really for people who don't know who I am, clearly. Thanks for posting, I guess? I wasn't expecting every single person on the forum to come in and give their opinion about me. This thread is really for people who are pissed at me or dislike me to let me know about it so we can talk about it. I want the future to be positive. :)

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm still sad that your Critic avatar is gone. :waah:

Krisken

Krisken

"It stinks, it stinks, it stinks"
"Yes, Mr. Sherman, everything stinks."

Gusto

Gusto

I always thought you were funny if only a touch purposefully incendiary.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

This is a really stupid thread, you've been gone for months

Steven Soderburgin

People have long memories, Charlie! Why, just the other day, someone said I was doing my "usual drama" stuff and I wanted to get things off to a better start this time!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

But yeah, this thread is really stupid, I was just bored at work.

Troll

Troll

I gave you five tons of shit when you first got here because of the intentional trolling. Since then I've come to actually like your posts. I think it's because once I started actually reading your posts I realized I agree with you most of the time.

Now, since I know my opinion of you is SOOOOO important, you can rest easy. You get the official Troll stamp of approval. :rolleyes:

/resume lurking

Krisken

Krisken

Yeah, I'm not really sure who you are either.

I know who blotsfan is though.[/QUOTE]
I know who he is. I know who blotsfan is too, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity at such a good joke.

Chippy

Chippy

Bitch never returns my calls

meyoumeyou

BUt I know I can be really condescending without trying occasionally, and I'm working on being less so.
Do what you do, if you do it well and...find it...swell :tumbleweed:

Honestly no Kissinger post/thread pre-"hiatus" that I can recall that were the variety of mind-numbing unentertaining feck that personally kills me.

(That mainly being the ohsoserious threads and/or mega blowhard argument threads with 97 pages of 5+ paragraph posts, towers of quotes, and general ridiculousness. Yeah...dont do those and much success will be deserving of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:)

Kitty Sinatra

I don't understand meyoumeyou's post at all.

Not at all.

Cuyval Dar

This.
I gave you five tons of shit when you first got here because of the intentional trolling. Since then I've come to actually like your posts. I think it's because once I started actually reading your posts I realized I agree with you most of the time.

Now, since I know my opinion of you is SOOOOO important, you can rest easy. You get the official Troll stamp of approval. :rolleyes:

/resume lurking
Hey, it's good to see our resident not-troll around.

meyoumeyou

I don't understand meyoumeyou's post at all.

Not at all.

I'll give you something to not understand about, buddy :mad:

Troll

Troll

Hey, it's good to see our resident not-troll around.
I'm always around. In fact, I'm standing right behind you.

Naked.

Morgoth

I'm really happy for you Kissinger and imma let you finish, but Chazwozel was the greatest forum asshole of all time. Of all time.

ThatNickGuy

Morgoth

Chazwozel
Who?[/QUOTE]

I guess that is true to an extent. It's not like forum goers have in depth, personal relationships enough to warrant memory of previous posters. We are but wisps of shadow moving through the hub that is halforums.

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all night. :peace:

Steven Soderburgin

:tina:

I'm just posting this here for something else, ignore this post.

Andi

Drachenherz

Lots of people have problems with me. I understand why. I was (am) a big jerk.

This thread is so everyone can air their grievances and I can respond.

If you're not familiar with me, then just hope for others to respond and you can read all about why I'm a big jerk who no one likes. My answer may not be satisfactory, and that answer is that many people don't like someone who challenges them hanging around. This is also why a lot of people don't really like Charlie Don't Surf, I think.

Most people would likely give a very different answer to that question.

Anyway, let's do this shit.
Why don't you just search yourself a nice, cozy place where you can die a slow and painful death?

j/k Nice to have you back, I never had any grudges on you. It always get's interesting in this place when people beat the drama llama.

:deadhorse:

Fun Size

Fun Size

I just came in here hoping it there was a fart joke to be had. I am now disappointed.

To Hell with you for that, Kissinger.

(Honestly, I don't know that you ever bothered me even in your high troller days. Sorry.)

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

OHHHHH!!! I know who you are now!!! People changing their avatars really screws me up!

You're fine with me. I have no beef with you dude.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Eh, I don't hold many personal grudges. If I agree with someone I'll say so, if I disagree, I'll also say so.

I certainly don't hold any animosity towards anyone. I may get heated sometimes, but that doesn't make me want to foe anyone or anything.

Dave

Dave

I think it's good to have you back.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Worst. Flame thread. Ever. :p

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

chazwozel can never be the best asshole since he's the puppy dog bitch that turned tail and ran like a sissypants nancy when someone said an unkind word

EDIT: I hope he's still reading :tina:

Fun Size

Fun Size

chazwozel can never be the best asshole since he's the puppy dog bitch that turned tail and ran like a sissypants nancy when someone said an unkind word

Actually, he can never be the best asshole because he refuses to shave, thus disqualifying himself from the annual Halforums Shiney Hiney competition.

Steven Soderburgin

hahahaha i just noticed the tags on this thread

Krisken

Krisken

I just came in here hoping it there was a fart joke to be had. I am now disappointed.
Oh, go read PVP.

Morgoth

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*

Fun Size

Fun Size

Oh, go read PVP.[/QUOTE]

Well now you're just being mean.

Dave

Dave

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*[/QUOTE]

Best of my knowledge Chaz didn't get banned, just warned. And Charlie started his in the Flame Wars section, which is a whole other animal than the general section.

Rob King

Rob King

You can be a little abrasive in your posts sometimes, but I have to admit that I'm genuinely glad to see you around again.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I think you should bring back the Critic avatar. I liked it, and it fits with animated avatar week.

fade

fade

I don't get the whole "This is me, and I'm unapologetic for it," thing. It's like walking through a crowd with your arms out, and saying, "This is just how long my arms are. I'm unapologetic for it." There is an accounting for interpersonal communication.

Espy

Espy

"This is just how long my arms are. I'm unapologetic for it."
But how will else people know how long my arms are then?

Baerdog

Baerdog

Instead of walking with your arms out, maybe you could put it on a T-shirt?

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

"This is just how long my arms are. I'm unapologetic for it."
But how will else people know how long my arms are then?[/QUOTE]

YEAH! It's also very good exercise.
-----
Damnit Baerdog, I keep reading your posts in Professor Farnsworth's voice. Turn that invention off already!

Baerdog

Baerdog

Fantastic! :zoid:

Kitty Sinatra

Yeah, I've grown to love the tags feature. I can make snide little remarks and nobody knows it was me ('cept maybe the mods, I don't know)

Morgoth

Yeah, I've grown to love the tags feature. I can make snide little remarks and nobody knows it was me ('cept maybe the mods, I don't know)[/QUOTE]

I do believe it's called being a passive aggressive, pansy bitch. But, hey, what do I know?

Kitty Sinatra

You know jack squat, smurfhole. :p

Anyway, it might be passive aggressive 'cept I ain't got no aggression.

Krisken

Krisken

I like the tags too, Gruebeard. Though to be honest, I usually reiterate what I've already said or use them to make a funny. Like "It Stinks".

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

I lurked that whole Polanski thread. I kinda thought it was funny that he got banned for restarting it; you got away with doing just that! *i.e. the call Icarus out thread*
I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.

Kitty Sinatra

I just like you more and more.
Why don't you ever say nice things like this about me.

Wait . . . never mind. I just consulted my sarcasm detector.

Wasabi Poptart

When you first came to the forum, you were the only person I ever put on my ignore list. Then I realized I was clicking your posts to read them anyway. I felt like a dumbass for using the ignore list at all.

Now I kinda like you. I'm glad you came back, you big jerk. :)

Morgoth

I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.[/quote]

On the phone with the Wozel right now. He told me to ignore you when you've not had enough of your medicine (whatever that means)? Sorry, I didn't have the whole story straight then. I just know he was pissed.

Troll

Troll

I just like you more and more. Chaz didn't get banned and the two situations are not the same. Chaz's thread was in the General forum and called out the mods. The Icarus thread was in the flame forum where it belongs.[/quote]

On the phone with the Wozel right now. He told me to ignore you when you've not had enough of your medicine (whatever that means)? Sorry, I didn't have the whole story straight then. I just know he was pissed.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm starting to see why Zen likes you so much...

Kitty Sinatra

*taps his sarcasm detector*

Man, I really need to get a new one of these.

Gusto

Gusto

Diggidy DAAAAAAAMN :Leyla:

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

Chaz: posting bullshit from beyond the grave of "Crap, I can't really come back because I'll get called out for being a little bitch." She's so predictable.

Also, in all seriousness, if he's actually pissed, that belongs in the "saddest things" thread.

Kitty Sinatra

Ha ha! Kissinger's thread became about Chaz.

makare

MST3K style, The Chaz That Wouldn't Die!!

:eek:

Morgoth

Chaz: posting bullshit from beyond the grave of "Crap, I can't really come back because I'll get called out for being a little bitch." She's so predictable.

Also, in all seriousness, if he's actually pissed, that belongs in the "saddest things" thread.

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?

Chazwozel

Yeah, because I'm so fucking afraid to come back because you'll "call me out". I left because the majority of you idiots are bigger assholes than I am (passive aggressive, the worst kind), and I don't want to associate with you. I told Morgoth to leave it go, but he strolled in here against my advice.

Go take your fucking medicine and shut the hell up.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?[/QUOTE]

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Just get the fuck out. Your IQ's already starting to drop.

Morgoth

Yeah, because I'm so fucking afraid to come back because you'll "call me out". I left because the majority of you idiots are bigger assholes than I am (passive aggressive, the worst kind), and I don't want to associate with you. I told Morgoth to leave it go, but he strolled in here against my advice.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?[/quote]

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Just get the fuck out. Your IQ's already starting to drop.[/QUOTE]

Now I see how you waste so much time on this website. This is hilarious.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Incidentally, I did read some of Zen's blog. I understand where you get your irritability from. I honestly have no ill feelings towards you, so please stop directing things at me.

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

It's like "Charlie & Kissinger 2: The Internet Tough Guy Edition." (Only this time they're SRS BSNS.)

/ignore
/ignore

So, yeah, Kissinger...at least you're not Chaz.

Iaculus

[/QUOTE]

So what do you call this then?

On the phone with the Wozel right now. He told me to ignore you when you've not had enough of your medicine (whatever that means)? Sorry, I didn't have the whole story straight then. I just know he was pissed.[/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose 'stunningly tactless' is an acceptable Option B.

Ross

Ross

The real negotiator steps up to the table:

Krisken

Krisken

was pissed. For like an hour. Honestly, I don't want to be mean, but do you misread and then make wacky conclusions to all your posts?[/quote]

Dude, get the fuck out of here. Just get the fuck out. Your IQ's already starting to drop.[/QUOTE]
For a guy who hates Kurtz so much you sure act like him.

fade

fade

I don't care one way or the other, but I've got to chuckle at an IQ jab following a let/leave mix-up.

Espy

Espy

Oh man, this thread is hilarious.
Honestly, I couldn't write a sitcom as hilarious as what's in here.

makare

Well, if Morgoth really is just Chaz's neighbor they both do not know the meaning of the word pithy, I blame the school system.

Even at times when there was something worth talking about in real life on here I never mentioned it to my neighbors. I find that strange.

But yes, this is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. Got a good side ache going here.

Ross

Ross

Well, if Morgoth really is just Chaz's neighbor they both do not know the meaning of the word pithy, I blame the school system.

Even at times when there was something worth talking about in real life on here I never mentioned it to my neighbors. I find that strange.

But yes, this is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. Got a good side ache going here.
You can be good friends with your neighbors...

makare

You can be good friends with your neighbors...[/QUOTE]

Then why wouldn't he say his friend?

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.

Calleja

Calleja

I sometimes say stuff like "in my forum, I read that..." in real life, but never beyond that.

Also, whoever added the Charssinger tag? I love you.. except you added an extra "i" in there.. here, let me fix it.

Ross

Ross

You can be good friends with your neighbors...[/quote]

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.[/QUOTE]
Because he can?

Dave

Dave

Sometimes I come on the boards, read a thread and shake my head in wonder. And not in a good way.

Kitty Sinatra

Was this one of those threads?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gah, Chaz is still pissed off I locked the "Omigod let's talk about pedophilia" thread and its follower, the "I didn't get my thread was locked because it broke the rules, not because I'm being oppressed" thread with a touch of FU to the mods?

Iaculus

Was this one of those threads?
Ayup. It was a thread, all right.

Definitely a thread.

Steven Soderburgin

whoa i completely forgot i posted this thread and now it's hilarious

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

Oh man, this thread is hilarious.
Honestly, I couldn't write a sitcom as hilarious as what's in here.
And somehow I had a feeling Kissinger would appreciate it rather than be annoyed at the derail.

meyoumeyou

There obviously needs to be a method of adding posters to the hall of shame

Cuyval Dar

This thread fucking went places. Sheer epic win.

Krisken

Krisken

This thread gets weirder and weirder.

makare

This thread gets weirder and weirder.
Well now that you are here it's a party! Let's do this thing!

*pops open some champagne"

Calleja

Calleja

can you champagne open some pop?

Iaculus

Allow me, my good sir:

makare

I'll champagne your pop.

Calleja

Calleja

HEY! Leave my dad out of this! :angry:

Morgoth

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.[/quote]

Perhaps you need to get off the internet and find some friends to confide to?

As far as me and Chaz are concerned. I moved in next door to him. We've been friends since undergrad. He was able to help me swing a good deal on the place next to him. That's it. Big mystery solved. He'll be moving out at the end of the year, if him being my neighbor is that big of a concern to you.

He showed me to this place almost a year ago. And I agree with him. It's pretty funny to watch people get bent out of shape. You do realize that most of his posts were to incite someone to into a frenzy of literal-obsessiveness over what he posted? Obviously it worked, look at yourself. To this end, anytime the word Chazwozel is mentioned, you come riding in on your fel-steed of insecurity. I'll put it very bluntly, Chaz enjoys fucking with dimwitted people.

Dave

Dave

I like you AND Chaz, Morgoth. Just hope the haters don't chase ya away.

Morgoth

I'll tell you that he still reads on occasion, or if I bring something to his attention. Judging by the warm welcome I received, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to post any more. I was pretty hesitant to register myself.

Ross

Ross

This.

Dave

Dave

I'll tell you that he still reads on occasion, or if I bring something to his attention. Judging by the warm welcome I received, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to post any more. I was pretty hesitant to register myself.[/QUOTE]

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me. Unfortunately there's a small bit of "guilt by association" going on here and that's unfair.

Still, I am not worried as much about the effect on you because you seem to be a big boy and can handle yourself, but I also have to worry about people lurking and their views. Someone just coming in and reading this might well never even lurk again based on the level of dickery.

I try and be a good Forum Dad, but sometimes the kids are a tad unruly.

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

:rofl:

Yes, Chaz is the master puppeteer. He's so classy he has to tweet me "You can seriously piss off bitch" just to show how calm and detached he is.

Next.

Dave

Dave

Yes, Chaz is the master puppeteer. He's so classy he has to tweet me "You can seriously piss off bitch" just to show how calm and detached he is.

Next.
I admit that was funny. I had to come back in here to see what the hell made him do that.

The funniest part was Mr. ZM sending something back and Chaz being all, "WTF? Who are YOU?!?"

Morgoth

I'll tell you that he still reads on occasion, or if I bring something to his attention. Judging by the warm welcome I received, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to post any more. I was pretty hesitant to register myself.[/quote]

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me. Unfortunately there's a small bit of "guilt by association" going on here and that's unfair.

Still, I am not worried as much about the effect on you because you seem to be a big boy and can handle yourself, but I also have to worry about people lurking and their views. Someone just coming in and reading this might well never even lurk again based on the level of dickery.

I try and be a good Forum Dad, but sometimes the kids are a tad unruly.[/QUOTE]

I think people need to stop taking things so literally and gospel like, as if what a person posts is their concrete, stand alone view point. On the other-hand, people shouldn't freak out if someone elses ideals and opinions differ from their own. I see tons of judgment passing around here. That is probably what drives lurkers from coming out.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Next.

He got your husband to come out didn't he? I'll tell you that you're probably one of the few people he actually does respect around here, which is probably why he lashed out.

Espy

Espy

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me.
I dunno but telling a friend of mine to go take her meds doesn't exactly endear anyone to me. It also doesn't say "I'm not just hear to be a asshole".

I'm not saying it made me lash out, it didn't, but I'm sure you can see why people might...
Incidentally, for a bunch of dimwitted idiots (that's was the word right Morg?) we sure seem to be able to get under Chaz's skin. And I liked the guy too before he went all Emo. I'd probably like him again if he came back and laid off the drama-llama.

Dave

Dave

I'm never sure why people react the way that they do. I mean, from 0 to aggressive in less than 3.4 sentences just amazes me.
I dunno but telling a friend of mine to go take her meds doesn't exactly endear anyone to me. It also doesn't say "I'm not just hear to be a asshole".[/QUOTE]

I'm not absolving anyone. Even that feller goes from 0 to WARRLGARRBL in 3.4 sentences.

I'm not talking about anyone specific here, nor am I condoning anyone else's actions. I just don't get the aggression.

Morgoth

Next.
I admit that was funny. I had to come back in here to see what the hell made him do that.

The funniest part was Mr. ZM sending something back and Chaz being all, "WTF? Who are YOU?!?"[/quote]

Haha, yeah, I was over his house when he read that. It was more of a, "and here come the white knights." We didn't know it was her husband.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I dunno but telling a friend of mine to go take her meds doesn't exactly endear anyone to me. It also doesn't say "I'm not just hear to be a asshole".

I'm not saying it made me lash out, it didn't, but I'm sure you can see why people might...
Incidentally, for a bunch of dimwitted idiots (that's was the word right Morg?) we sure seem to be able to get under Chaz's skin. And I liked the guy too before he went all Emo. I'd probably like him again if he came back and laid off the drama-llama.[/quote]

*edited*

Dave

Dave

*edited*

Morgoth

*edited* He's going to murder me for talking about this.

Ross

Ross

My reaction to this thread:

The heavy (see: TF2 heavy... get it? lulz!!!!) shit just got laid down.

fade

fade

That disappeared mid sentence. That's not right. I've got blue brain.

Espy

Espy

Incidentally, for a bunch of dimwitted idiots (that's was the word right Morg?) we sure seem to be able to get under Chaz's skin. And I liked the guy too before he went all Emo. I'd probably like him again if he came back and laid off the drama-llama.[/quote]

*edited*[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what you wrote but I'll assume it's about some bad crap going down in someone life.
Which sucks.
Which, as much as it can, would have my sympathy. We've never been short of help and sympathy for our members. We can act like assholes, we can be dimwitted idiots, but we can also be a pretty good group of people. I got a lot of support here during my wife's deployment and I would venture even the biggest asshole would get support here if they wanted it.

Ross

Ross

Morgoth's calling hours will be held this Friday. Bring cookies. His ashes will be mixed in with shards of magnesium, lit aflame in a spectacle of sparks and bright light, and spread over the Dead Sea.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I.....

Just.....

:blue:

makare

But what I meant was I dont talk to anyone in my noninternet related life about stuff on the forum.[/quote]

Perhaps you need to get off the internet and find some friends to confide to?

As far as me and Chaz are concerned. I moved in next door to him. We've been friends since undergrad. He was able to help me swing a good deal on the place next to him. That's it. Big mystery solved. He'll be moving out at the end of the year, if him being my neighbor is that big of a concern to you.

He showed me to this place almost a year ago. And I agree with him. It's pretty funny to watch people get bent out of shape. You do realize that most of his posts were to incite someone to into a frenzy of literal-obsessiveness over what he posted? Obviously it worked, look at yourself. To this end, anytime the word Chazwozel is mentioned, you come riding in on your fel-steed of insecurity. I'll put it very bluntly, Chaz enjoys fucking with dimwitted people.[/QUOTE]

look at myself? What? I didnt say anything that would even imply a significant reaction of any kind. I asked a legitimate question. Calling your good friend your neighbor would be like zen referring to her husband as her roommate. It seems silly. After your bitching about people not reading your post correctly in the greatest father thread I have to laugh at you reading so much, and so incorrectly into mine.

Chaz likes "fucking" with everyone but he turns tail and runs every time someone doesn't put up with his shit. Chaz is a source of endless hilarity in his egocentric attention-whoring... even from beyond the grave.

How can anyone pass up those laughs?

*edit* it just occurred to me that chaz talks about me in real life, I honestly don't know whether to be disturbed or honored in a really creepy way.

ThatNickGuy

Oh, hey guys! What's goi---

:Leyla:

Steven Soderburgin

but naw seriously y'all chaz was an idiot

Qonas

Chaz has got to be the first ever Internet ghost. Technically dead, yet he still haunts everyone to this day. Without even doing anything since "dying"!

Back on topic, Kissinger your name starts with 'k' therefore you suck.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I had some sympathy for the guy. My sympathy doesn't negate the fact that he acted hypocitical about his departure and now is being unrepentant about it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Honestly I miss the hell out of Chaz, he really had his niche here on the boards, regardless of what people thought from time to time.

I mean hell, there's still a large niche of people who can't stomach me at all (I still have the screencap of my "goodbye" thread on Halfpixel), yet I stick around for my own reasons.

Being "hated" is not the same as being hated.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I just want to say it was kind of a shame the way Chaz left. He'd mentioned something bad happening at work that was really weighing hard on him, and I think he brought a lot of that here. He's always blunt, but something was off. And the aggression towards him kind of followed him to every thread. I'm not trying to excuse him for offending or hurting anyone. I'm just saying the timing seemed horrible for all the things that happened between Chaz and other members.

Hopefully he'll feel better, things will calm down, and we can all just start over. Ya know, begin the cycle again. :p

Morgoth

Chaz has got to be the first ever Internet ghost. Technically dead, yet he still haunts everyone to this day. Without even doing anything since "dying"!

Back on topic, Kissinger your name starts with 'k' therefore you suck.

I'm sure this is how he'd like you all to remember him. On a side note this place can be addictive as hell. I've darted into my office in between patients all day, just to read!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Honestly I miss the hell out of Chaz, he really had his niche here on the boards, regardless of what people thought from time to time.

I mean hell, there's still a large niche of people who can't stomach me at all (I still have the screencap of my "goodbye" thread on Halfpixel), yet I stick around for my own reasons.

He still plays under his Chazwozel handle on Steam. Honestly, that's probably the best way to get a hold of him now.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Unforutnately, I think it's going to be more like this:

I've seen him on a couple times, though not often enough I think.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

but naw seriously y'all chaz was an idiot
Sorry, wrong, fail, you lose.

Chaz's profession doesn't allow room for idiots, I won't excuse his recent behavior for him because he acted foolishly. However, even the most intelligent of human beings are fallible and prone to making bad decisions from time to time, NO ONE is immune to from making mistakes.

Steven Soderburgin

I don't know or care what chaz's profession is but he was hell of dumb all the time here, but whatever i just keep on living my life.

makare

I just realized how nice it is already being in the flame wars area.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I don't know or care what chaz's profession is but he was hell of dumb all the time here, but whatever i just keep on living my life.
By your own admission, you've acted less than cordial yourself at times. Yet I saw no need to condemn you as a fool or otherwise, because you display other qualities that rein in the bad ones to make a good balance of character.

This is what I see in Chaz, if you cannot, well then, I see no more need for this discussion to continue.

Whoops, sorry about that makare, you're right;

You delusional, halfwitted, psuedo-feminist bitch!

Ok. I hope that balances this thread a bit.

Kitty Sinatra

I'll put it very bluntly, Chaz enjoys fucking with dimwitted people.
That must be very flattering to his wife.

Morgoth

That must be very flattering to his wife.[/QUOTE]

Funny. Really.

makare

By your own admission, you've acted less than cordial yourself at times. Yet I saw no need to condemn you as a fool or otherwise, because you display other qualities that rein in the bad ones to make a good balance of character.

This is what I see in Chaz, if you cannot, well then, I see no more need for this discussion to continue.

Whoops, sorry about that makare, you're right;

You delusional, halfwitted, psuedo-feminist bitch!

Ok. I hope that balances this thread a bit.[/QUOTE]

oh it is on now...

but that'll have to wait for I am off to see a court proceeding. Woot!

Steven Soderburgin

It wasn't that Chaz acted like a jerk, that's fine. It's that he tried to do it in dumb ways. 5 year old image macros are about as edgy as he got. I didn't read that many of his other posts, so I could be wrong about him in general, I guess.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

halforum image macro use went down 400% that day

Kitty Sinatra

what the smurf is an image macro?

Morgoth

halforum image macro use went down 400% that day

As his friend, I'll see that they shoot back up again. Just for you.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

what the smurf is an image macro?
An outdated term for meme? I'm assuming he's talking about things like the bird above.

Kitty Sinatra

mostly, I'm just curious about why "macro" is a part of the term . . . and I've waited ten years to actually ask this question. Yeah, my curiosity just popped

fade

fade

I like Chazwozel. Always have. Honestly, I'm totally weirded out by this whole thing. It seems so anti-Chazwozel. Then again, I hate to tell Morgoth, but I don't really see a single person in this thread getting bent out of shape over anything. That seems like good ol' fashioned injected tone.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

mostly, I'm just curious about why \"macro\" is a part of the term . . . and I've waited ten years to actually ask this question. Yeah, my curiosity just popped
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_macro
The name \"image macro\" was first used on the Something Awful forums. The name derived from the fact that the 'macros' were a short bit of text a user could enter that the forum software would automatically parse and expand into the code for a pre-defined image, relating to the computer science topic of a macro, defined as \"a rule or pattern that specifies how a certain input sequence (often a sequence of characters) should be mapped to an output sequence (also often a sequence of characters) according to a defined procedure.\"
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=image+macro

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That must be very flattering to his wife.[/QUOTE]

Oh shiiiii :Leyla:

I laughed. Hard. :uhhuh:-:thumbsup:

Krisken

Krisken

I never really had any interaction with him. Not much to say beyond that. I did find the goodbye threads are lame/Imma make a goodbye thread kinda funny.

Oh, flame war area. Right. He's a tosser. Total git. Eats peas with a knife and all that.

Mr_Chaz

This thread confuses me.

Espy

Espy

This thread confuses me.
I think we hate you.

Mr_Chaz

This thread confuses me.
I think we hate you.[/QUOTE]

Dang. Well, could be worse you could like me. Sometimes when this forum likes someone it creeps me out more than when we don't ;)

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

That is well put. Totally right.

Well, up to a point of course. if you choose to burn a bridge you risk moving from the former to the latter. (Not an autobiographical comment; I don't hate anyone, including Chaz. Him I've just written off.)

Philosopher B.

Goddamit people. Don't make me have a reaction.

Calleja

Calleja

Yeah, if the wozels flare up, be sure to have an epi pen handy.

Kitty Sinatra

Thanks for saving me the effort of googling that for myself, Tin. I appreciate it immensely

Rob King

Rob King

Never really had much close interaction with Chaz, but his absence is definitely noticed.

I think I've said that a few times, now. Certainly more than I've said for other users who have disappeared ...

Shannow

Shannow

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gusto

Gusto

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Perfect.

Twitch

If we're all clearing the air about Kissinger I would like to apologize for some harsh words directed towards him in the Flame Warriors thread.

Gusto

Gusto

If we're all clearing the air about Kissinger I would like to apologize for some harsh words directed towards him in the Flame Warriors thread.
I had some words back ten too, but I think I was just expressing one of my many theories on forum culture rather than outright "attacking" someone.

Twitch

I had some words back ten too, but I think I was just expressing one of my many theories on forum culture rather than outright "attacking" someone.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think I said something about all of his posts being pointless bitching or something. And this was really early on in the forum.

Steven Soderburgin

hey it's cool guys. Thanks. :) I appreciate that.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I likely said some shit too, and I apologize as well. I don't have any issues with him or CDS now. They are definitely bad enough dudes to rescue the President.

Cuyval Dar

Hell, I like Charsinger,too. They are a necessary component of these forums.

Calleja

Calleja

I could do without their intentional share of the drama, to be honest.

Troll

Troll

I could do without their intentional share of the drama, to be honest.
The same could be said about a lot of people on this forum.

Calleja

Calleja

yeah... and if it's INTENTIONAL drama, I'm in the same position with all of them.

Steven Soderburgin

Any drama that surrounds me is not intentional, I assure you. It was when I first started posting. It is no longer.

Chippy

Chippy

Bitch still doesn't return my calls.

Steven Soderburgin

Look I said I call you later

Chippy

Chippy

bitch you said that last week gat dam